Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 AM
there's a visine for that

230 bad newbie
Old 02-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Not a Newbie

DirtyComanche Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillRYE View Post
I wasn't there but the way I heard it he ended up leaving and he insisted he had to lock up his truck even though it was in the way of them getting out the other truck so someone broke out the corner window so they could put the truck into neutral and move it a bit.

Would you leave your junk up there without locking it? That is one of the WORST areas for shit getting ripped off.

I'd rather at least lock it to keep the honest people honest. Besides, they told me they were done for the night and would deal with it the next day. I figured we'd be back in 18~ hours, so piss on not locking it. Oh, and Tim had my cell phone number - he could have called me. I would have gone back...

I didn't even mention that somebody broke my grille and header panel - because that's not a big deal to me. The window is a PITA to replace and I don't (didn't - that was a sweet $25) have a spare.

Like one of my co-workers said "Let no good dead go unpunished".

I'm just choked about the whole mess. It's a shitty thing to spend your sunday fixing crap that didn't need to be broken.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:36 PM
has a smrt
Swollen Member

youngun bad newbie
thats gay man. have you been able to find out who did it. I'm 98% sure that tim didn't do it. he was gratful enough that he got someone to help him out.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:54 PM
giver hard

Troy bad newbie
i dont get it, why would you smash a window to put the truck in neutral...if it was stuck really bad then why not just hook it up to another truck, and drag it outta the way, no need for neutral
Old 02-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Out-N-About

g-rod Unknown Newbie
who knows who did it, all i knwo is the chain between my truck and the jeep was tight, and my truck wasnt moving, so we put in the N to move your heep, and we didnt even leave from up there, you called mommy and daddy to come get you, i got ahold of ALOT of buddys to help, i dont know who did it, i was busy getting my truck out, and whats a window worth, 20 bucks and some spare time, who cares? i didnt see you call ANYONE to help us out, in fact i recall you sitting in your jeep when we were trying to get our trucks out, and it doesnt matter, everythings out...nothing mager is broke....
Old 02-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Now I see what FIBC is about

ryanmacneil8448 Unknown Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-rod View Post
who knows who did it, all i knwo is the chain between my truck and the jeep was tight, and my truck wasnt moving, so we put in the N to move your heep, and we didnt even leave from up there, you called mommy and daddy to come get you, i got ahold of ALOT of buddys to help, i dont know who did it, i was busy getting my truck out, and whats a window worth, 20 bucks and some spare time, who cares? i didnt see you call ANYONE to help us out, in fact i recall you sitting in your jeep when we were trying to get our trucks out, and it doesnt matter, everythings out...nothing mager is broke....

pretty hard to believe no one saw anyone break a window and sure its 20 bucks and some time alot of shitty time they're not easy to do but its also the principal of the whole thing so whoever broke it man up and buy the guy a case of beer
Old 02-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Out-N-About

g-rod Unknown Newbie
i already owe ALOT of beer to the people i called up there...that stayed untill 4 in the mornin to get us out, we woulda have gotten buddys heep out, but we had no keys....