Fun In B.C.  

Welcome to the Fun In B.C. forums. your outdoor adventure headquarters.

As guest on our site, you have the chance to take a look around and get an idea of what we're all about. Feel free to check out some of the current topics of discussion and some of the stories of adventure gone by, by clicking on the top right picture to view past "Pictures of the week" .

Don't be shy, come on in. By joining our free community you'll be able to join in the fun with other outdoor adventurers and find out about upcoming events. you will also get access to View posted pictures. Stop sitting on the outside looking in, join today it's easy and it's FREE.

It's time for you to start having FUN..... in BC!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

HOTMAIL USERS: Check your 'junk mail' folder for the confirmation message and add 'funinbc.com' to your safe list so you don't miss anymore important emails from us.

Go Back   Fun In B.C. > Adventure B.C. > General outdoor Discussion

General outdoor Discussion For any outdoor adventure. Trail talk, camping, skiing, hiking, etc If itís outside and fun talk about it here.

Old 11-23-2006, 06:14 AM
Out-N-About

BigC bad newbie
What can ya do? We might be looking for an afternoon dock worker. Drive a fork, move some trailers. Right behind the space center. Oh and don't go to Whitewater, that place is a shithole. I worked there for 2 years.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:18 AM
thay call me drunkin Ira Haze
Swollen Member

lincoln locked bad newbie
i will keep a eye open and will let you guys know if i hear of anything
Old 11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
giv'er the rip!

wade and cleatus bad newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyrantula
Have you got class 1 and can enter the states?

My ex boss was looking for mobile home haulers and pilot drivers.

Based out of Armstrong.

Baldy mountain transport or CPS resources.

Stan Overbee is the boss. not to bad on the money, but can be long miserable hours
No class 1 yet, but the plan is to save up for it. I figure since i like driving and dont sleep much anyways i should give it a go!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 PM
giv'er the rip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okor
Are you asking bout flightcraft? If so I worked there about 5 years ago. Unless your already qualified to do maintinance on planes, there are lots of other, very less paying jobs there. They are hunting for people everywhere, I even heard they would concider hiring me back. Dam they must be desperate. The one good thing there is everyone on the floor gets the same bonus, and it's bin a good one lately.
Im not qualified for plane maintenance but im gonna check it out anyway. I know im pretty well stuck with "shitty" job opportunities so i just gotta suck it up.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:16 PM
giv'er the rip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigC
What can ya do? We might be looking for an afternoon dock worker. Drive a fork, move some trailers. Right behind the space center. Oh and don't go to Whitewater, that place is a shithole. I worked there for 2 years.
I can drive f/l pretty darn good, not cert though. Whitewater ive checked out. Even the office area stinks like resin. I dont want to end up like resin rick on the queen charlottes, smokin catnip, attachin poorly built structures to his traler home, and tellin everyone he's a genious