View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Now I see what FIBC is about

cronic 4x4 Unknown Newbie
Rear suspension set up is as follows: 63 inch Chevy 2wd rear leaf springs, new mains plus added a small leaf and rebowed the springs a little, Toyota/Chevy shackle set up.

Front suspension set up is as follows:Pro comp 4 inch front lift springs poly bushings with a custom 1 inch shackle lift.

A Pro Comp drop drag link, AllPro knuckle rebuild kit FJ 40 vented rotors and IFS calipers were installed.Trail Gear 1.5 inch front wheel spacers to make up for the 3 inch wider rear end.

I installed a rear axle from an 88 4runner and a Trail Gear rear U bolt flip kit, also Lincoln locked the rear 3rd member.

I installed extended brake hoses on the front (Nissan 300zx) and a steelbraided rear flex hose 26 inches long. Also made up extended diff breather hoses front and rear.

A TRD cone air filter and a custon made adapator for the air flow sensor to eliminate the stock air box.

The motor gearbox and transfer case were swapped from an 88 4runner this truck was an automatic.

The Gas tank is mounted between the frame rails above the rear drive shaft.Custom Dove Tail flat deck.

The frame is replated on four sides and bobbed off at the shackle hangers approx 12 inches. The truck is painted olive drab.Toyota celica bucket seats were installed.Tires 34/10.5/15 Super Swamper bias ply LTB'S .

(Future mods) Custom front bumper, hy steer, 529 or 488 gears undecided and an exhaust header and maybe 37 inch Swampers.

Last edited by cronic 4x4 : 09-03-2008 at 02:20 PM. Reason: add more pics