Fun In B.C.

Fun In B.C. (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/index.php)
-   New members (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   account not active (http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123773)

bcmaxx 10-01-2015 03:58 PM

account not active
 
got a new phone. lost my password, got a new one, changed my email to a more recent one, now it wont let me confirm and activate account. gives me a warning somthing about having 2 user groups, not a effin clue what that means hahaha

harvester_sorrow 10-01-2015 04:20 PM

Ask an Asian :dontknow:

Punk in Drublic 10-01-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harvester_sorrow (Post 1769342)
Ask an Asian :dontknow:

lol funny storry heather was just having this problem and i keep forgettijg to ask about.it.

harvester_sorrow 10-01-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punk in Drublic (Post 1769348)
lol funny storry heather was just having this problem and i keep forgettijg to ask about.it.

Hmm must need to be 100% for the computer savy gene :confused0006:

Sad story, shelly didn't return my text [j]

Punk in Drublic 10-02-2015 11:38 AM

whaaa? was i drunk
lemme check.

Punk in Drublic 10-02-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harvester_sorrow (Post 1769350)
Hmm must need to be 100% for the computer savy gene :confused0006:

Sad story, shelly didn't return my text [j]

lies last text i have from you was when we were comparing your half mask to either vader or a gimp suit.

harvester_sorrow 10-02-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Punk in Drublic (Post 1769370)
lies last text i have from you was when we were comparing your half mask to either vader or a gimp suit.

Poppy cock! It was happy birthday

Dam technology

harvester_sorrow 10-02-2015 05:15 PM

Or Maybe you were drunk [cheers] :confused0006:

redman 10-02-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harvester_sorrow (Post 1769378)
Or Maybe you were drunk [cheers] :confused0006:

I thought thought thought drinking...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.