previous build, changed many a hands, came back a few times, in a few diff hobby shops on display and gone again, lol
heres a few things i used
stock hilux toyo' kit
- hot racing alum: knuckles (front only), leaf spring mounts, upper shock mounts (in the 'higher position'), servo mounts
- Attack 4wd radio
- integy 35 t motor
- Pro custom paint and pro clear coat (you gonna do this much, might as well make it like a 1:1 with the real deal for paint)
- RC4WD alum rims (i ran out of locking hub stickers for the front, used the next best thing - Tamiya 'hub' stickers, heh heh - check the pics....
- RC4WD rock crusher tires
- delrin rear straight axle
- RC4WD straight axle kit
- RC4WD spool locker (for the rear, front id glued and trued with JB weld, locked for life - no pin lock on this baby
and a pic of hummer i just sold tonight hah hah
Love the paint job on the yota....
did up more than a few for me, this was his first hard shell bod :D
Very cool...flames look real and the skull is saweet too.
so have you wheeled it or is it gonna be a shelf queen...
they were not, by me anyways; i had a problem, lol
builds were too good to run and phuck up, my bad habit was too much money and nothing else to do heh heh heh (that yota was 1800 all in, worth more than the car i got for my gal (ec\x gal, ha ha) most of em still are / were)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.