PDA

View Full Version : Nupt

Mustang
07-08-2009, 12:37 PM
I find myself wondering as I fill in this semi pointless intro post how many will get the referance in the subject line and actualy know what it means...

The point is to show I'm a human and not a bot. Well that's done.

As for an intro? bah who really cares lol. this post isn't going to give you any kind of insite as to who I am or what kind of wheeler I am. If this place is anything like Pirate or..... It's just the way to spot the new kids faults and see if he passes the test.

Me, 40 cynical likes long walks on the beach.... shat sorry wrong forum.....
I drive a 71 Bronco on 33's, once I get my ass in gear and install it I'll have a detriot in the rear. Front is as yet undecided.... arb, detroit or some form of LS.
Instead of an alarm I favor a pistol grip 720 Wingmaster aka "Hollywood"

Nomex is for racing not reading the web. Trolls should be deleted on the second offence. If spelling really counted my welder would have a dictionairy.

Hotlips
07-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Bad Attitudes and thin Skin will get you nowwhere in here!

Its all about shits and giggles

So i suggest you try not to have people dislike you right away and at least post a pic of your Rig!

Oh and by the way.
Fail!

curlee
07-08-2009, 12:47 PM
wow, yer to smrt for us dumb folk...

Mustang
07-08-2009, 01:12 PM
ok a pic of my truck.....

That should work.... My use of forums is Very limited so I've no idea if that will post.

Fail.. about normal.

Came here to look around, heard a few good things about this bord re Jones lake. Being unemployed at the moment I'm finding myself with vast amounts of time in front of this computer.... Don't much like forums I prefer e-mail. But e-mail lists have gone the way of the BBS and I either have to get used to them or joint the outside world.... Not with out Gas I aint ;o)
The intro sticky mentioned beer... if you can see through it it aint right.

Mustang
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
wow, yer to smrt for us dumb folk...

Smart no, old yes. I assume your refering to the Nupt comment. It's an old pre 94 referance to bbs's

MikeWild
07-08-2009, 01:27 PM
nice looking rig, I love those old bronco's

welcome to the nuthouse. Don't take the bashing seriously, I thought your intro was better than most! :welcome:

Honky
07-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome to FUNINBC!!!!

Love the old bronco's as well. I really wanted to get a 77 but they are almost impossible to find. They are completly built or are rotting to the ground.

Hope you stick around

Kevin

dirka dave
07-08-2009, 01:42 PM
I liked your intro too...Original :D

This is not like pirate 4x4 because there is not too much tech stuff, most of the site is full of jokes and ribbing, but most of all it's a place to meet some good people.

dirka dirka.

:hitler:

BTW, fords suck.

Mustang
07-08-2009, 02:00 PM
I liked your intro too...Original :D

I tried. Back in the day with BBS's Anky's would post Nupt's all the time on the regular bbs's trying to get on the warez sites.
So you'd have some 13yr from richmond on his daddy's comp gushing about how good the site was. Got old fast. Being the cynical old bastard that I am I was offerd the Nup's without asking. Guess I still carry that attatud.

BTW, fords suck.

Yur right they do. They suck in every flyweight pos toy that gets to close to the intake. I get tired of cleaning imports out of my filters....

I dislike most imports, dodge and chevy. But the realitly is they all made turds over the years and it comes down to this.... If you like it and you take pride in it I'll respect it. And unless drugs or alcohol got you into your predicament I'll help you get your junk back to pavment.
TFI? the exception that proves Ford is the best ;o)

Trailjunkie
07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
welcome nice rig. now stop whining get some gas and come wheeling!

UU
07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
if you drink beer and wheel ya might make it here :gives:

not that is a good thing

Happypants
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
meh half assed kinda intro but you did post info about your truck even though its a ford, its the only ford i would ever drive, welcome to the gong show, and yea thin skin will get ya no where, were not like pirate 4x4 were a tight nit group where most of us know each other and 9 times out of 10 when on a trail you will run into at least one of us, enjoy the site and remove brain before entering,

:welcome:

OldEnuff
07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Smart no, old yes. I assume your refering to the Nupt comment. It's an old pre 94 referance to bbs's

Old..... Bah..... yer still a baby :D

Welcome [cheers]

Reeseman
07-08-2009, 06:37 PM
well you are a ford man and a smart ass. Welcome

Mustang
07-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Old..... Bah..... yer still a baby :D

I'm just glad I'm not as old as I feel....

Apperently I don't have permision to post in the free section....

I cleaned out my intake after the last trip and found some Zuki parts...

free to good home.

Meeshies
07-10-2009, 01:21 PM
:welcome: