PDA

View Full Version : Chevy Found at Davis

Always broke
06-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Robo found a Green Chevy 1500 while out Quading sitting at Davis doesn't look broken but we should try to get it out before it gets tourched by some idiot

Licence Plate number is 1696 LK the rear diff is painted lime green as well if somebody knows who owns it that would be a help:dontknow:

vajayjay
06-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Saw that thing yesterday leaving Davis around 1:30 also Sat night it came up to our camp looking for a dog. Was ign smashed in or anything, right at the little parking type area at the trail around the big ditch after both ways in.

Happypants
06-29-2009, 10:03 PM
he was apart of the group of douchbags that were throwing bottles in the air shooting them with a pump action 12 gauge and letting the glass shards fall in the lake, then after getting bored with that, they started shooting there inflatable air mattreses in the lake too,

ROBO
06-29-2009, 10:40 PM
well im in.. i was talking with one of the locals there and he said it was there since fri... no damage i can see .. no punched ignition.. nice tires too!! just seems odd its there and not a sole too been seen at the lakew or surrounding ares..sleepin stuff in the back .. was hopein the owner claims it befor it gets fucked up..

ROBO
06-29-2009, 10:43 PM
ya jj thats were it is.. if it belongs too those dude nick.. maybe a call too the rcmp? duno.. i just hate too see another burnt wreck in such a nice place!!

on a good note tho the far beach was nice and clean.. !! and someone left a nice pile of wood for the next camper how nice!!!

Happypants
06-30-2009, 12:11 AM
ya jj thats were it is.. if it belongs too those dude nick.. maybe a call too the rcmp? duno.. i just hate too see another burnt wreck in such a nice place!!

on a good note tho the far beach was nice and clean.. !! and someone left a nice pile of wood for the next camper how nice!!!

ya your welcome mang, :D :D :D :D :D :D shoulda seen how much shit we cleaned up when we got there,[16]

dirka dave
06-30-2009, 12:46 AM
he was apart of the group of douchbags that were throwing bottles in the air shooting them with a pump action 12 gauge and letting the glass shards fall in the lake, then after getting bored with that, they started shooting there inflatable air mattreses in the lake too,

seriously ??

what the fuck...

OldEnuff
06-30-2009, 01:31 AM
that is fucked

MuddyWheeler
06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
people are just plain stupid!!!

Jeepnut
06-30-2009, 08:43 AM
drag it out to the road then tourch it:mad:

Justin_B
06-30-2009, 09:40 AM

should shoot his truck with a pump action 12 gauge:dontknow: after it gets towed out.

'Balmer
06-30-2009, 09:58 AM

They need to be stuffed in the back of the truck...then it's worth torching!

I was at a local creek this weekend and a little girl about 3 years old cut her heel on broken glass that some shithead decided to leave in the water. The poor kid had a gash about an inch and a half long by a half inch wide. Great way to totally fuck up somone's good time.

England
06-30-2009, 10:10 AM
someone cal the rcmp

88_xj
06-30-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm saw that down there too on Sunday. I think I'm going to head down there tomorrow, I'll check if its still there.

85chevy
07-01-2009, 05:40 PM
People always like to spoil it for everybody else.

88_xj
07-01-2009, 06:17 PM
The truck was gone today.

bakelite
07-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Take pictures of the shit heads next time and post them. Thanks. [cheers]