PDA

View Full Version : I need help and answers about engine swap

fourx4hunny31
06-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I have a 93 yj....I bought from gary's jeep a 90 cherokee eng...they said they are the same...put it all in and now it wont start...brother thinks its a fuel problem cuz spark is good...we used everything off my eng and it worked fine...so what the hell is wrong? could it be the eng its self? they said it had good compressions and all that stuff. 116kms on the eng...so please I need help and fast...Thanks

fourx4hunny31
06-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Well if figured it out on my own.timing was out..had to adjust the distributor...it was out by a notch.......IT RUNS LIKE A DREAM[36] ..Who need a happy penis to fix things....thanks for no support[cheers]

nbrowser
06-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok, you slag people for no support on a sunday in the summer when most Jeep guys are nowhere near a computer....calm down there, good ya got it fixed but if on a sunday in the summer don't be expecting quick help in a four hour span, have some patience please.

D-Ass
06-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Well if figured it out on my own.timing was out..had to adjust the distributor...it was out by a notch.......IT RUNS LIKE A DREAM[36] ..Who need a happy penis to fix things....thanks for no support[cheers]

sounds like you don't need a happy penis to be a happy penis[16]