PDA

View Full Version : Lost again....

bakelite
06-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Normally I enjoy getting lost :dontknow: but yesterday Bev came with me and we packed a lunch and went off in search of a lake plainly marked in the map book. Beautiful day. [36]

Started off great. :)

Lots of trees down but I figured a day of light easy cruizin... nice when you fit under the trees

Found a little pond for a stop, lily pads are blooming, a little breeze, was very nice :)

Apparently the road we were on was deactivated, big log across the road and two shorter ones, some concrete blocks...and a ditch :confused: in the middle of nowhere

So we got around that little problem okay then the fences and store bought NO TRESPASSING signs and gates and locked gates and roads covered in with downed trees. This is the beginning of where it turned to shit and we got all turned around, ended up having to drive the highway home, luckily no cops and we didn't have to use our spare gas. So we didn't get many pictures after this one. lol Was a good day anyway, we were so tired of sneaking thru ranches, opening and closing gates.

Funny how easy it is to get lost. We came out way north of where I thought we would. Never found the lake....next time. [cheers]

UU
06-07-2009, 08:59 AM
I never get lost, people always telling me where to go :dontknow:

Still, it looks like a sweet day out Joe [cheers]

Tunabomber
06-07-2009, 10:21 AM
god dam joe !!! are you going senile the lake is in the 2nd pic [16]

looks like fun [cheers]

MuddyWheeler
06-07-2009, 11:05 AM
looks like a great day out. you need a compass

dirka dave