PDA

View Full Version : fishing thursday afternoon

fishhead
05-15-2009, 11:37 AM
decided to get outfishing for a couple of hours yesterday, heading towards lumby, and had the lake to my self for the evening managed one fish on a black with red micro leech, ended up keeping him for dinner, suprising he took my fly as his stomach was bulging with chonomids.

Pegleg
05-15-2009, 11:43 AM
that a boy trav!

bakelite
05-15-2009, 12:40 PM
Sweet, nice way to enjoy some time [36] [cheers]

Jeepnut
05-15-2009, 12:47 PM
focken....yummmmmmy[36]

watty
05-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Hey Fish, do you get weekdays off to flyfish much? I'm gonna want to get away during the week as my days off rotate, and I'm lookin for someone to hit a couple lakes with! I don't tube but I have a 10' for the back of my truck and a 14' on a trailer. Let me know if you if you are interested (I dont like drinkin by myself... the conversations are to wierd:run away )[cheers]

Dave

fishhead
05-15-2009, 01:07 PM
I amfree most day duing the eek/weekend , except friday nights n saterdays.

10 fter is ideal for the lakes in our valleys, do you have an electric motor for it aswell???

this week coming up i have a freidn that ois coming fom outa town to dosome fishing we might go for a n over nighter ether wed or thursday night, possibly to the falkland ara to one of my fav lakes.

lemme know when you wanna go , i am always up to havng another guy to throw lines with and tell storeys about the ones that didnt get away[cheers]

Hey Fish, do you get weekdays off to flyfish much? I'm gonna want to get away during the week as my days off rotate, and I'm lookin for someone to hit a couple lakes with! I don't tube but I have a 10' for the back of my truck and a 14' on a trailer. Let me know if you if you are interested (I dont like drinkin by myself... the conversations are to wierd:run away )[cheers]

Dave

watty
05-15-2009, 01:50 PM
I amfree most day duing the eek/weekend , except friday nights n saterdays.

10 fter is ideal for the lakes in our valleys, do you have an electric motor for it aswell???

this week coming up i have a freidn that ois coming fom outa town to dosome fishing we might go for a n over nighter ether wed or thursday night, possibly to the falkland ara to one of my fav lakes.

lemme know when you wanna go , i am always up to havng another guy to throw lines with and tell storeys about the ones that didnt get away[cheers]

I do have an elec but i tend not to put it on the 10' unless there r 2 of us in there. I tend to take the 14' a little more just cause its fully set with anc mounts and casting platforms! Probably gonna b a couple weeks before i get out, i blew my soulder out on sunday fallin off the hood of my 4x4! (funny story) lookin forward to gettin together... you can never have enough fishin partners!

I will pm you in a couple weeks[cheers]

fishhead
05-15-2009, 01:53 PM
sounds good, i the 14fter is set up that nice i would stay with that boat then

looking forward to meeting you man, another fishing partneris always good unless you out fish me... hahaha

i need to get out more , i am getting tired of all te guys coming into the shop with there storeys in recent weeks makes me wanna go fishing even more

Taxidermy
05-15-2009, 02:12 PM
where is that lake ?:confused: nice pics

fishhead
05-15-2009, 02:48 PM
thats bardolph lake, up noble canyon betwen lumby and vernon, little hard to find if you havent been there b4. , it is decent fishing in the spring and fall, it was fishing really good last wek but this week it has slowed down, i think it has to do with both water temp and the fact that the fish have been gorgig themselfs on chronomids