PDA

View Full Version : Hale Creek

thatshott101
04-05-2009, 07:47 PM
squishy decided to take a day off working on the buggy, so kris and I took his family up to hale creek for a bbq and to let the dogs run around, it was shelby's first real 4x4 trip (she has a lot in store once the buggies done!!!) shelby had a blast!! Kris's step dad(boy) took his truck out for the first time as well (boy is from arizona(native indian) and lives in oak harbour(hes in the navy), and loves what we have to offer here in b.c) we had T-bone steaks YUMMM!!!!! and smores (and yes that's bacon on my smore and yes i did eat it) we took the dogs for a climb up some of the rocks (didnt know tessa(the boxer) loved to climb rocks sooo much) over all it was an awsome day!!!!! kris's family loved it!!!!!!!! boy made the little fire for cooking and well... squishy had to have a real man fire ofcours.....

spanky
04-05-2009, 07:54 PM
looks like you all had a great time

Sini
04-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow looks like a great day! :)

Spedley
04-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Wow, good day...

WestCoastMoose
04-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Did ya end up taken the easy way, or the not so hard way?
Looks like a gooder. Makes me wanna go!

thatshott101
04-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Did ya end up taken the easy way, or the not so hard way?
Looks like a gooder. Makes me wanna go!

did the "easy" way, havnt been up the "hard" way in awhile didn't feel like taking the nissan up that way since we didn't know how it has changed or anything, it was boys first time off roading as well so we did it the way we knew would be good for his truck and his confidence haha he did AWSOME and we had my little stock xj, probably going camping there in a couple weeks and then we will explore the "hard but not so hard" way

nbrowser
04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
I've been down to Hale once the easy way, once the hard way, been up both in my real close to stock XJ....the hard ware is almost a highway....in any event, great pics folks !

rocky
04-05-2009, 10:37 PM
what sort of dog is that (not the Boxer) its pretty cool

dari
04-05-2009, 10:48 PM
great pics

thatshott101
04-06-2009, 06:35 AM
what sort of dog is that (not the Boxer) its pretty cool

shes a purebred german shepherd, silver sable (thats why she doenst really look like a gsd, she will be grey when shes full gorwn she has german breeding in her rather than the american breeding which means she will be taller and will be a little more agile then most the ones we see here her breeding is for obedience (police work, and hearding ect...)

thatshott101
04-06-2009, 06:36 AM
I've been down to Hale once the easy way, once the hard way, been up both in my real close to stock XJ....the hard ware is almost a highway....in any event, great pics folks !

i know the jeep wouldnt have any problems (done it in stock jeep before)just didnt want to take the nissan with a driver whos never done really any kind of offroad before except gravel roads... and what ever he has done in the navy (with him not driving)

Toyquad
04-06-2009, 07:29 AM
great pics. looks like fun....... mmmmmmmmmmmbacon smores

Metal Mulisha
04-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Was a great day. I was parked across from ya on the First Beach. Goodtimes.

dirka dave
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Nice pictures..

I am going to take my family down there soon for Lukas's first wheeling trip.

We took Jacob there for his first trip when he was 13mos old.

[cheers]

thatshott101
04-06-2009, 04:48 PM
sweet!! its definatly a nice place to go, easy trail and well worth the trip!!! we are planning a camping trip in a couple weeks down there hopefully if the weather do operates we and my puppy is good to go (she just got spayed today)

vajayjay
04-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Looks like a nice trip I was on the other side of the lake:p

thatshott101
04-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Looks like a nice trip I was on the other side of the lake:p

nice! every time ive been on the other side somethings gone wrong haha tires and motors (right skinny....pooh bronco "knock knock knock" commming from the motor)