PDA

View Full Version : wondering what these diffs are worth

fullsizebronco
03-21-2009, 12:00 AM
I have a set of diffs out of a newer f350 FX4 dually diesel and I got them to put in my bogger but I sold it to make a move up north I plan on building another one but I was wondering if I was to sell the diffs I have now what I should be asking for them I got guys saying I could get 2000$ to 2500$ for them but that's because I also have all the rims and tires the rims are 17''I think.. And aluminum outers and the 2 steel inners for the back and I think they are 37 ''mts on the rims so I don't know I was just wondering what I could get for them if it came down to it thanx

jonny6door
03-21-2009, 12:17 AM
i would say 2000 tops. dually axles usually sell for alot less than regular SRW dana 60 stuff because the offset hubs are retardedly wide. 4" wider than SRW. so unless your building a lifted dually or you just want a superwide truck(which is the opposite of what most ppl want) there is a pretty small market for them. but then again for the right price its worth it to buy them and convert them to SRW width. i would say if you could sell the diffs for 1200 or the whole set up for 1800 take it.
________
Vapir No2 Vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/no2-vaporizer/)

stevem
03-21-2009, 12:48 AM
I have a set of diffs out of a newer f350 FX4 dually diesel and I got them to put in my bogger but I sold it to make a move up north I plan on building another one but I was wondering if I was to sell the diffs I have now what I should be asking for them I got guys saying I could get 2000$ to 2500$ for them but that's because I also have all the rims and tires the rims are 17''I think.. And aluminum outers and the 2 steel inners for the back and I think they are 37 ''mts on the rims so I don't know I was just wondering what I could get for them if it came down to it thanx

Did you get them from pick n pull

fullsizebronco
03-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Ya I know that they are more wide but I wanted that but thanx for the reply

And no I did not get them from pick n pull I have had them forever now

Slydog
03-28-2009, 12:33 AM
i sold i set i had for $2g last year. but if your gonna build something the are great but expensive parts

Troy
03-28-2009, 01:20 AM
. but then again for the right price its worth it to buy them and convert them to SRW width. i would say if you could sell the diffs for 1200 or the whole set up for 1800 take it.

ya but are the housings the same between dually and srw?

and just the hubs can be swapped to get the right width?

fullsizebronco
03-28-2009, 02:30 PM
no idea i just like the extra wide stance you get my buddy did it on his bogger and it looks and works great not being stuck in everyone elses ruts and the way he drives better for not flipping ;)