PDA

View Full Version : HI

Maxter
03-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I have make a first post so here it is. I am finding this very frustrating as I want to get into some threads, do some reading and such and I have been in the process for hours now just trying to sign up to this site.

Maxter
03-03-2009, 11:10 AM
How come I can't get into any other thread other than this thread? :mad:

Honky
03-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Sorry fo the hoops you have to jump through...we have to do it this way or the spam bots will take over. We get about 20-30 a day.

oh and thats a shitty first post

Flashless
03-03-2009, 11:12 AM
wow great first post??????

Honky
03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
jsut because I'm an asshole...make a better first post of fuck off..I mean that in a nice way

Honky
03-03-2009, 11:16 AM
maybe we should change your name from Maxter..to Lesster

....just sayin

Papa Pete
03-03-2009, 11:23 AM
BEER ME HANKY POO

dirka dave
03-03-2009, 11:28 AM
jsut because I'm an asshole...make a better first post of fuck off..I mean that in a nice way

Wow......you can be an a-hole sometimes.....[36]

Welcome to the nut house !

curlee
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
way to introduce yourself..
first impressions mean a lot...

Honky
03-03-2009, 11:41 AM
I think we (me) scared him away

who knew being mean to newbies can be so much fun!:party0010:

Flashless
03-03-2009, 11:46 AM
wow that didnt take long at all

[15]

Honky
03-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Newbie ----> http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:KKWdw4SdIa8RVM:http://www.kongshoej.dk/fun/Asshole%2520art.jpg <---------me

Ironman
03-03-2009, 12:02 PM
if honkey is being a asshole. Does that mean i have to be nice now?

Meeshies
03-03-2009, 12:05 PM

haha... i'm glad you guys were nice(ish) to me.... :D

Oh yah... :welcome:

dirka dave
03-03-2009, 12:06 PM
if honkey is being a asshole. Does that mean i have to be nice now?

Is it backwards day or something ?

Taxidermy
03-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome,

redman
03-03-2009, 01:07 PM

se what you been missin for so long [36]

Maxter
03-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Well I appreciate the odd one or two who welcomed me. As for the rest of you well lets just say I haven't been having much fun in BC today. Lets see now, I started to sign up at 9:30 am today. I got my registration approval around noon and I have made 2 posts of which both show up yet do not register as having been made. Guess what it is now 3:45 where I currently am at the moment and and I still can't access the site other than this new members thread. Instead of giving me a hard time, how about someone trying to figuring out how come the site is not working properly.

Hey, I didn't come here to be an asshole nor do I want a fight. I like to offer information and participate where and when I can, which in my mind is contributing to the site. I don't however wish to divulge personal information to the open internet. One can determine by others posts if one is interested in getting to know them better or not and that is the route I take. I don't mind the process of registering and waiting for verification. I understand the need for it. Hell I can't even contact a moderator.

Flashless
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
maybe if you asked nicer you wouldnt have as many problems?

dirka dave
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Who is the mod for this room anyways ?

Meeshies
03-03-2009, 02:09 PM
Well I appreciate the odd one or two who welcomed me. As for the rest of you well lets just say I haven't been having much fun in BC today. Lets see now, I started to sign up at 9:30 am today. I got my registration approval around noon and I have made 2 posts of which both show up yet do not register as having been made. Guess what it is now 3:45 where I currently am at the moment and and I still can't access the site other than this new members thread. Instead of giving me a hard time, how about someone trying to figuring out how come the site is not working properly.

Hey, I didn't come here to be an asshole nor do I want a fight. I like to offer information and participate where and when I can, which in my mind is contributing to the site. I don't however wish to divulge personal information to the open internet. One can determine by others posts if one is interested in getting to know them better or not and that is the route I take. I don't mind the process of registering and waiting for verification. I understand the need for it. Hell I can't even contact a moderator.

Takes a while to get access to all the sites... Took me a while when I got approved too. Just part of the game, be paitent... But they wanna see that you're actually here and have the equipment to be here I guess... Which is where they were getting at by wanting you to post what you drive.

I was told something when I joined, keep it in mind

Need tough skin here, and tears won't get ya anywhere [cheers]

Cheer up, tell us what you drive, and move on :D

:welcome: again

Honky
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
you still whining

Ironman
03-03-2009, 02:22 PM
:welcome:

we arent all mean. Honky is just having a bad life is all.

dirka dave
03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
This is a great site, but you need to have a thick skin and a good sense of humor.....

:hitler:

Honky
03-03-2009, 02:24 PM
:deadhorse: [!] Boo hoo newbies

Flashless
03-03-2009, 02:27 PM
[15] [15]

ahahahahaha

dirka dave
03-03-2009, 02:29 PM
Hanky....

[16]

B
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
posting pics of boobs allways get's you in faster [5]

MikeWild
03-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome, you sure you really want access to what all these nutjobs have to say? :D

Meeshies
03-03-2009, 03:04 PM
posting pics of boobs allways get's you in faster [5]

Is that what got you in faster B?

redman
03-03-2009, 04:08 PM

Yes mom, Johnny and will play nice

B
03-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Is that what got you in faster B?

nope i just like to look at boooobs :dontknow: :dontknow:
\

[cheers]

Meeshies
03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
nope i just like to look at boooobs :dontknow: :dontknow:
\

[cheers]

I think you're in the wrong thread then lol

curlee
03-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Did you even bother reading the stickies at the top of the new member area?

Attn Lurkers and new people that just signed up
First of all Welcome to FIBC!!! [cheers]

You will find that there are certain sections that you do not have access too. To open up these rooms and to keep them open you have to post an introduction in the new members room and continue to be active part of this community. When you make your introduction let us know a little about yourself. Take a little time and give it some thought before you post. You will find a good introduction will go a long way.

This is not another website on the internet. This is community where most people know each other. To find out more about this site look at the other sticky threads in this section.

When your post count gets to 1 the rooms will open up

If you go back into lurker mood the rooms will disappear again.

vajayjay
03-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't feel like saying any thing that starts with a w

Hey I'm over 400 :cool:

cookie please

Apathy
03-03-2009, 05:07 PM
you still whining

I read this whole thread, and this struck me as funny as hell. Cause if ya know Hanky, you can picture him saying it...:happy0045:

UU
03-03-2009, 05:19 PM
[16] this thread is sad

very very sad

Metal Mulisha
03-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Terrible first post. All your doin is complaining...... reset & try again.

Honky
03-04-2009, 02:14 PM
I think he took his ball and went home

FKN MRK
03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
the site IS working properly... you just arnt following the rules:dontknow:

Hey, I didn't come here to be an asshole nor do I want a fight. I like to offer information and participate where and when I can, which in my mind is contributing to the site. I don't however wish to divulge personal information to the open internet. whats the big deal about sharing a bit of info about yourself? its not like we are asking you to post your name addy and social insurance #. Before you get access to the rest of the site, we want to know a bit about you... WTF is wrong with that? One can determine by others posts if one is interested in getting to know them better or not and that is the route I take. I don't mind the process of registering and waiting for verification. I understand the need for it. Hell I can't even contact a moderator.

if you dont wanna share anything about yourself, I dont want to share my pics, stories, info, or anything else with you.

SO... SUCK IT UP BUTTER CUP! Make a better intro, quit yer bitchin and stop trying to tell other peeps how they should run their site[cheers]

you have FAILED... try again

FKN MRK
03-04-2009, 02:50 PM
http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96712

here is an example of a decent intro[cheers]

Papa Pete
03-04-2009, 02:52 PM
MARK FOR NEWBIE MODERATOR[36]
excellent work Mr HotWheels[cheers]

nonhighwayservice
03-04-2009, 10:17 PM
[dink] don't come and whine

D-Ass
03-04-2009, 10:35 PM
wtf is going on honky are you dipping in the draino again :mad0215: and ironman is being nice :eek: has the end of the world come or has hell frozen over i am so confused :confused:

feels good dosn't it honky:party0010:

O ya and your post sucks the swet off warlord's ba.ls go fuck yourself
stop your bitchen and go home!

Metal Mulisha
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Why the hell is he in such a rush to see the Threads. Relax.

Ironman
03-05-2009, 08:55 PM
wtf is going on honky are you dipping in the draino again :mad0215: and ironman is being nice :eek: has the end of the world come or has hell frozen over i am so confused :confused:

feels good dosn't it honky:party0010:

O ya and your post sucks the swet off warlord's ba.ls go fuck yourself
stop your bitchen and go home!

i am nice 1 day a year, and that was it. Now. go fuck a hat,squirrl, tire, pork loin, and whatever your retarded jeep mind can think of, you pencil dick, cum garggling, feltching, takin up the bum for kicks, skirt wearing, pantyhose sniffing, mens ginch licking guy.