PDA

View Full Version : emaxx parts? and kyohso twin force fs

saw66
02-09-2009, 08:28 PM
hey
got an emaxx thats been road hard and put away broken. Need a few things if anyone has a parts roller or extra bits that theyd like to sell or trade. primarily needs driveshafts, shocks and a stock titan motor.

and i have an electric kyosho twin force truck that im not going to build and has lots of good parts if anyone is looking for any. I can email pics but cant post any.....

thx

bcmaxx
02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
hey
got an emaxx thats been road hard and put away broken. Need a few things if anyone has a parts roller or extra bits that theyd like to sell or trade. primarily needs driveshafts, shocks and a stock titan motor.

and i have an electric kyosho twin force truck that im not going to build and has lots of good parts if anyone is looking for any. I can email pics but cant post any.....

thx

I've got some used titans, but they are cheap new, what extra bits are you looking for? is speedway hobby still running in kelowna? I used to get parts 'hounded to me overnight. next best thing is to get the online parts catalogue from traxxas.com and plunk the part numbers into the search here: http://www.greathobbies.com/ , prices are good and shipping is quick

saw66
02-09-2009, 10:08 PM
cool, thx for the link......your right pretty cheap. Rear driveshafts are like twizzlers, and the shocks are toast. Ive got one good titan motor, and im thinkin it would be easier to just chuck another one in it to keep it the same, get running again, and upgrade later. But if i could get a package deal on a roller or a box of parts or whatever to make it work, i dunno just seein whats out there.

ya speedway is still running, picked up a stainless screw kit for the emaxx and an extra stampede i have, pretty reasonable i thought.

bcmaxx
02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
cool, thx for the link......your right pretty cheap. Rear driveshafts are like twizzlers, and the shocks are toast. Ive got one good titan motor, and im thinkin it would be easier to just chuck another one in it to keep it the same, get running again, and upgrade later. But if i could get a package deal on a roller or a box of parts or whatever to make it work, i dunno just seein whats out there.

ya speedway is still running, picked up a stainless screw kit for the emaxx and an extra stampede i have, pretty reasonable i thought.

I went with metal cvds for the rear because I locked it and it kept eating the plastic ones. The plastic ones hold up great up front though. I keep doubles of everything (wear parts) and restock when I break stuff so I really dont have spare parts per say. The shocks are fully rebuildable with new seals,oil etc, and If the shafts are bent you can get replacements or titanium ones.