PDA

View Full Version : My name is...

kdoyle86
01-19-2009, 12:30 AM
My name is Kevin. I live in Sechelt, on the Sunshine Coast. I enjoy camping, hiking, rock-climbing and 4x4ing.

I drive a 95 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L Engine, 5-Spd Manual Trans. (Currently stock... plans for a lift in the future)

Really... I joined up with this site to look at some pictures of certain hot springs in the Harrison Region. I visited them as a young boy, and was looking to make a trip back to them now that I'm a little more grown up. [cheers]

Does any one know of a hot springs that has a cabin made of logs that stand vertically; instead of horizontal and criss-cross at the corners? I also remember it had many small tubs to sit in (maybe 4-5 of them), plus a large pool at the very bottom.

Anyhow... glad to be part of the club. Happy posting.

littlekidbigrig
01-19-2009, 12:50 AM
hey man im a new guy too haha. im always up that way, gibsons to be exact my friend has five acres up there so she always has me and other up there sitting around the bonfire. i might see you around some time. welcome

redman
01-19-2009, 08:28 AM
My name is Kevin. I live in Sechelt, on the Sunshine Coast. I enjoy camping, hiking, rock-climbing and 4x4ing.

I drive a 95 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L Engine, 5-Spd Manual Trans. (Currently stock... plans for a lift in the future)

Really... I joined up with this site to look at some pictures of certain hot springs in the Harrison Region. I visited them as a young boy, and was looking to make a trip back to them now that I'm a little more grown up. [cheers]

Does any one know of a hot springs that has a cabin made of logs that stand vertically; instead of horizontal and criss-cross at the corners? I also remember it had many small tubs to sit in (maybe 4-5 of them), plus a large pool at the very bottom.

Anyhow... glad to be part of the club. Happy posting.

thats the clear creek hotsprings and that cabin was burnt some time ago. the tubs are still there though

kdoyle86
01-19-2009, 11:44 AM
thats the clear creek hotsprings and that cabin was burnt some time ago. the tubs are still there though

Thanks for the info. Tis a shame that the cabin burnt down... was very cool piece of B.C. history from what I remember.

Now that I know which hot springs it is... I will be certain to visit it this summer.

Metal Mulisha
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
:welcome:

bakelite
01-20-2009, 08:58 AM
:welcome:

UU
01-23-2009, 06:00 PM
bat1 beat it newbie