PDA

View Full Version : Parts for Sale

bcjimy
01-17-2009, 12:10 AM
I have a bunch of parts for my truck that I want to sell but I can post in the for sale section because I have not had 200 posts. Is there any way around that ? I sold my truck for now and dont need these parts just sitting in my garage.

kootenaycat
01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
I have a bunch of parts for my truck that I want to sell but I can post in the for sale section because I have not had 200 posts. Is there any way around that ? I sold my truck for now and dont need these parts just sitting in my garage.

If they won't let ya sell it on here, there's always Cragslist, Kijiji, Castanet (Kelowna), Used(insertcityhere).com, etc, etc. And the "other" 4x4 sites too.

SquirreL-E
01-17-2009, 12:22 AM
uh...
why would you be allowed to get around it, just cause you have junk sitten in your garage that you want to get rid of? does that makes sense to you, either get 200 posts or give it up for free or beat it fucker.

bigrig81
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
If they won't let ya sell it on here, there's always Cragslist, Kijiji, Castanet (Kelowna), Used(insertcityhere).com, etc, etc. And the "other" 4x4 sites too.

An example of an useful answer....

uh...
why would you be allowed to get around it, just cause you have junk sitten in your garage that you want to get rid of? does that makes sense to you, either get 200 posts or give it up for free or beat it fucker.

an example of a useless answer... i don't get why guys have to be pricks on here... why not a be reasonable?

unless of course you know him.. then.. haha nevermind :D

SquirreL-E
01-17-2009, 12:32 AM
it wasnt useless, i told him 2 other ways to be able to rid of his junk on here, ie, get 200 posts, or put it up for free, and all i did was ask him if that makes sense to him to simply bypass the min. 200 post just cause he asked, doesnt make any sense to me. =) rules are simple.

true, i could have worded it better to sound like a nice guy, but it makes no difference to meee.

toyon35s
01-17-2009, 12:53 AM
dude i think your allowed to sell shit seeing how youve been on here since 2005:confused0006:

redman
01-17-2009, 07:51 AM
An example of an useful answer....

an example of a useless answer... i don't get why guys have to be pricks on here... why not a be reasonable?

unless of course you know him.. then.. haha nevermind :D

your a douche bag

bigrig81
01-17-2009, 08:55 AM
your a douche bag

you have a small penis :D [f]

Bahahahahaa[15] [15] [15]

trencher
01-17-2009, 09:25 AM
uh...

Check his start date squirrel turd [16]

You should be able to sell on the 4sale part man