PDA

View Full Version : Ice Fishing for Trout - Tuesday, Dec. 30

Taxidermy
12-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Grandpa and I went ice fishing again. This time I caught a nice trout. Lots of people on the ice even though it was Tuesday. Fishing still slow. Maybe lake fished out. We will probably go to a different lake next. Looks like a long ice fishing season because it froze early this year. Wondering if anyone who drives between Penticton and Keremeos whether Yellow Lake is frozen yet?? Usually freezes later in year because deep lake. Anyone on the lake?? We caught lots of nice brookies in the past at Yellow Lake.

NickB
12-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Sweet catch, looks awesome. Wish I could get out and get some fishing done

DeeDee
12-30-2008, 05:02 PM
[cheers]....nice pics Taxi

bigrig81
12-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Nice pics! was pretty cold out there eh! i do believe I am in the background of one of your pics :D I was the one with NO fish, with all the guys that HAD fish! [16] them trout are pretty big for only having been in there for a year hey! Trencher and i were the last 2 of the group of 4 that left right next to where you ended up. I'm heading to the hills next time... better catch something up there! good luck at Yellow.

[cheers]

trencher
12-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Nice pics! was pretty cold out there eh! i do believe I am in the background of one of your pics :D I was the one with NO fish, with all the guys that HAD fish! [16] them trout are pretty big for only having been in there for a year hey! Trencher and i were the last 2 of the group of 4 that left right next to where you ended up. I'm heading to the hills next time... better catch something up there! good luck at Yellow.

[cheers]

Ya we were there near you at the end of our day
Glad you got something Taxi
Don't ever have to worry about that lake being fished out....they are practicly swimming into eachother in there [cheers]

And i was one of our group who had fish :D

12-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Yellow lake is frozen for sure Taxi.I've seen the guys out there for ove a week now.Let me know what day yer headed out there and i will pop in if i am headed out that way. [cheers]

lincoln locked
12-30-2008, 06:55 PM
boy it looks cold out there, nice catch taxi

Taxidermy
12-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Yellow lake is frozen for sure Taxi.I've seen the guys out there for ove a week now.Let me know what day yer headed out there and i will pop in if i am headed out that way. [cheers]

Grandpa and I are going this Thursday. We called and found out the lake is frozen. Maybe be there from morning til about 3. Will be driving Grandpa''s 94 Grey and Black Chevy truck. Maybe try both ends of lake. Start with west end and then maybe go to east end. One year we caught a lot of brookies at the east end.

12-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Grandpa and I are going this Thursday. We called and found out the lake is frozen. Maybe be there from morning til about 3. Will be driving Grandpa''s 94 Grey and Black Chevy truck. Maybe try both ends of lake. Start with west end and then maybe go to east end. One year we caught a lot of brookies at the east end.

Ok it shouldnt be too hard to find you guys.If i make it out that way i will be the guy in the wrecker.I am on that hwy almost every day so it would be strange if i don't make it.

UU
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
atleast ya didn't loose yer rod this time [f]

darwyn haller
12-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Cool Pics Taxi!!! [36]

mountain man
01-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Frozen fish sticks!