PDA

View Full Version : 2L transforming into a 2L-T

rockkrawler22
12-08-2008, 11:16 AM
2L has a bad injector pump but i have one from my 2L-T. i heard i can bolt it right on.??? i also heard i had to drill a hole in my block or something like that for an oil return line from the turbo to the block.???? any other usfull info that somebody might have for me would be much appericated. or even where to find such info

Stetson
12-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I also heard that the human head weighs 8lb, and bees and dogs can smell fear :dontknow:

but I know nothing about a 2L

rockkrawler22
12-09-2008, 01:09 PM
oh thanks man. that helps alot, wow all of the sudden my motor is built. hahaha but anyways i'm looking for somebody who does know what their doing!!

Stetson
12-09-2008, 05:02 PM
oh thanks man. that helps alot, wow all of the sudden my motor is built. hahaha but anyways i'm looking for somebody who does know what their doing!!

Your quick! Your head must weigh more than 8lb.! [15] [15] [15]But
I still dont know anything about a 2L :dontknow:

Ive done a little searching for links on a few boards, but have not come up with anything yet. . . . . . . . . . so for now im going to have to keep giving you a hard time [cheers]

but seriously I will post up what I can find.

FZJ80
12-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Oil return line should go into the oil pan, just below the mounting rail.
Don't be drilling into your block unless you know EXACTLY what you are drilling into.
Can't help you on the pump though.

Trooper
12-17-2008, 11:59 PM
pumps are different. Turobo pumps have a boost controll. More boost more fuel. You could use a 2L pump but you wont get enough fuel at boost.

rockkrawler22
12-19-2008, 01:13 PM
thanks for the help and i don't mind you bugging me. for all i care keep it up and thanks again