PDA

View Full Version : Greetums

boogyman
10-05-2008, 09:45 PM
this may be a little over due but here it is, My name is Lawrence live in Chilliwack now love to build thing fix things etc. Drive an 83 Dodge Ramcharger on 35's with a few minor mods hoping to do more any thing else well we'll get there lol

catchin' on I think, I'm 33 grew up in ont. moved to BC in 1990 took an auto body course that got me nowhere so I tryed an entry level mechanics course as i have been pullin' wrenches since I was 2 yes 2 my father put a screw drive in my hands and told me to pull all the philups screws out of the back of a chevy station wagon for the demolition racing he did lol, any way wound up becoming a long haul truck driver wich led me to a farm in south langley with a half dozen chevettes man that was fun we bounced them off trees we spun lots of mud we raced through the feilds wow what a stress release lol, so we lost the farm a year later and I had to find somthing that I could move my trailer with so I put the word out looking for a Dodge truck 3/4 ton or better extended cab or better figuring on spending 1500 to 2000 a friend of mine found this Ramcharger for me it wasn't as big as I had in mind but for 500 I went to look at first impressions what a POS but body rust never scared me growing up in Ont. will do that crawled under it and wow this thing has potential to be an awsome truck and with all that space the Bear was thrilled ( bear we'll get there later) I bought it drove it for 2 years as a daily driver as I was still long hauling started working for unitow or Davison truk tow ( that is how it's spelt) and started fixing up the truck traded a car for a set of 1 ton ford springs for the rear fixed the outer body doors quarter panels fenders and so on unfotunately I have no pics of what it was available then I started adding toys 15.3 inch drop down lcd 6disc dvd stacker 2 12inch subs hold on the truck is still lobsided those 1 ton springs made it a little taller in the back well it needed some front end work by now anyway so off to vancouver frame and axle for custom springs and I had them put the ball joints in to did the rest myself new steering box drag link bearring u joints etc. (all this was done in the dogwood camp ground in surrey) was a 318 auto got a 3/4 ton from work for parts the other fender wich I still haven't changed for good reason but it had a 4 speed in it so I did all the nesessary mods and swaped it (got 3 parts trucks from there was really handy lol) the third was for a start to a bush bar wich is on there now just around the time I was working on converting it to a standard I met Dee she helped finish the job with me and I moved to Chilliwack with her where I am now. now I have a new game I call it government financed additions got income tax return got new tires lol, last was the 10000lb winch nice addition
So now Dee and I are trying to find new ways to play I started getting dizzy so no more driving for a while worked at stream for 3 months and well with a coputer in front of me just calling check out 4x4 sites I did and found I quite enjoyed the trip reports on BC4X4 so I read all of them along with some build stories got intro duced to stave and some places in chilliwack and have been having lots of fun in BC and well today at stave I was told about the newbie run and really want to go so I tryed to find out the when and where and thats what led me here again

Josh_M
10-05-2008, 09:53 PM
please tell me the name boogeyman is in reference to the trail on seymour and not actually the boogy man !

boogyman
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM
please tell me the name boogeyman is in reference to the trail on seymour and not actually the boogy man !

was my fathers CB handle when I was a kid

boogyman
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
I can't seem to go anywhere else on the site seems I'm not allowed might be why I haven't done much here have read just about every thing on bc4x4 and am still looking to find some was to get involved with local events of sorts was told about the newbie run at stave today and that it was being put on by fun in BC but I don't know where to meet

Josh_M
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
ohh.... cool shit ... more info bout yourself and pics... edit: and newbie run info is in the event planning section.. make a good intro while yer at it :D

Taxidermy
10-05-2008, 10:12 PM
:welcome:

boogyman
10-05-2008, 10:18 PM
ohh.... cool shit ... more info bout yourself and pics... edit: and newbie run info is in the event planning section.. make a good intro while yer at it :D
how do I get to the events planning section it won't let me go any where else tryed the calender even
there doesn't seem to be a way to get pics on for me I do have lots though even some from stave today there still in the camera lol

boogyman
10-05-2008, 10:23 PM

thanx:)

Josh_M
10-05-2008, 10:29 PM
how do I get to the events planning section it won't let me go any where else tryed the calender even
there doesn't seem to be a way to get pics on for me I do have lots though even some from stave today there still in the camera lol

yea dude do a good intro about yourself/truck/toys etc. and youll get access from a mod [36]

dirka dave
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome to thr nut house.....

D-Ass
10-05-2008, 11:04 PM
welcome to the asylum you can visit any time riverview is always open!:D

bakelite
10-05-2008, 11:15 PM

boogyman
10-05-2008, 11:26 PM
thanx for all the welcomes

boogyman
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
http://meandsnuggy.spaces.live.com/default.aspx a posible link to my truck pics some at least anyway

Josh_M
10-06-2008, 12:12 AM
those are awesome pics..... saw your ramcharger there today i was in the chev flatdeck

rmiller026
10-06-2008, 07:02 AM
wicked intro welcome

HEAVY METAL
10-06-2008, 07:21 AM
holy that bumper is fugly...yo

boogyman
10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
OK so here's an interesting thought you know I have more access without logging in than if I do was looking at the site earlier and realized I hadn't logged in so when I did it told me I suddenly don't have permission to be there so I'll just log off to see things for now I guess

Trouble
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Good intro and Welcome. See ya on the trails.

Admin will likely change your visibility soon, check in later and it may be open to you. [cheers]

Super Bitch
10-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself...

Good intro and Welcome. See ya on the trails.

Admin will likely change your visibility soon, check in later and it may be open to you. [cheers]
ADMIN GONE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0010:

Metal Mulisha
10-06-2008, 02:52 PM

yummysweet350
10-06-2008, 04:17 PM

dirka dave
10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Our fearless leader is off shooting stuff, will be back next week....

SHITTY
10-13-2008, 04:53 PM
:welcome: [cheers]

Happypants
10-14-2008, 04:38 PM
now thats a fucking intro!! welcome!! but whats with the monster friggen cow catcher bumpers you guys are rockin lol

boogyman
10-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Got a little carried away making it but it definately works