PDA

View Full Version : miracle valley

Happypants
10-05-2008, 07:34 PM
does anyone know what all is up there? wouldnt mind going exploring up there sometime soon, looks like some fun could be had, :party0010:

D-Ass
10-06-2008, 12:09 AM
I checked it out on google earth looks like there are lots of trails around that area pm me when you are thinking of going[cheers]

Happypants
10-06-2008, 10:33 AM
will do, im thinking this weekend but its thanksgiving so i prolly wont be getting out to do any wheeling this weekend, but after though for sure!

EIEIO
10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
That area will get you some nasty attention if you frequent it. Right at the end there is a drug addict / rapist recovery place. Thats why it has been "closed" for several years and no one really bothers to even go there. But be careful if you do go, some of those mud holes will swallow your truck :D

:party0010:

Happypants
10-06-2008, 11:46 AM
That area will get you some nasty attention if you frequent it. Right at the end there is a drug addict / rapist recovery place. Thats why it has been "closed" for several years and no one really bothers to even go there. But be careful if you do go, some of those mud holes will swallow your truck :D

:party0010:

thats on the right? on the end of the cultasac?
thats fucked right there!! wtf?

EIEIO
10-07-2008, 10:55 AM
You betcha.

My brother in law and his wife owned a place up Miracle Valley on the west side and they had some guy escape from that place. His neighbor found the guy in his backyard trying to break in, let his huge dogs out and one of them bit the perp in the ass.

But yah, thats why no one goes up there, cops frequent that place quite often.

Happypants
10-07-2008, 10:57 AM
hmm, mabey thats why that truck was gone so fast after we pulled it out,

thanks for the info,