PDA

View Full Version : a.k.a. PYLON

Pylon
09-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Have been known to hunt in a blaze orange suit...just so you crazy shots know it's me. Kevin, Gabe, Stevey T, Rob, NEZZY! Living in Kimberley BC and driving an 87' Nissan 4x4 (nicer than Nezzy's) with nuthin but some good rubber and 2 spares. I need into the hunting forum regarding the moose trip, I think ya'll may need me as a guide to unveil the big one.

The elk here are BIG and pletiful...I can set up a hunt up here next fall. I promise I will get some camo to wear...[cheers]

kootenaycat
09-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Have been known to hunt in a blaze orange suit...just so you crazy shots know it's me. Kevin, Gabe, Stevey T, Rob, NEZZY! Living in Kimberley BC and driving an 87' Nissan 4x4 (nicer than Nezzy's) with nuthin but some good rubber and 2 spares. I need into the hunting forum regarding the moose trip, I think ya'll may need me as a guide to unveil the big one.

The elk here are BIG and pletiful...I can set up a hunt up here next fall. I promise I will get some camo to wear...[cheers]

Welcome to the nut house.

So, are the elk starting to come back yet? Thought they were hunted all to oblivion a few years ago, is it still 6pt or better?

Honky
09-17-2008, 09:21 PM
welcome to the nut house...but come on how can you sign up with anything other then Pylon.... name change :-)

Taxidermy
09-17-2008, 09:42 PM
welcome

Metal Mulisha
09-17-2008, 09:55 PM
:welcome:

Pylon
09-17-2008, 10:38 PM
I guess the elkies were decimated a while back...still see the herds on a regular basis though. From what I hear, the 6 points are high and deep. Wylie old farts, but they still get dumb n horny like the rest of us!

dirka dave
09-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the mental ward....did you have a reservation ?

SHITTY
09-22-2008, 05:47 PM
:welcome: