PDA

View Full Version : davis lake aug 22-24/08

ssabnik
08-24-2008, 02:50 PM
[31] me and poachy dan booked there after wrk fri,all good going in.next day on wood/beer run poachy dan gets a good puncture in rear left. no spare!!!barely made it to the sylvester rd gas for some air and noticed the same tire had a huge sidewall blowout!limped down the lougheed and luckily the guys had a spare single 33" used.1/2 later we were buying beer and counting our lucky stars.some idiot hikers felled a tree(16") across the road to the sand beaches.later some 4x4s came through and cleared the road, again idiots oh and the garbage they left, what the f*** is wrong with people??caught some nice fish and all were released this time, no planked cuttys this time, we don't wanna keep the larger breeding stock.later,
nik
p.s. poachy dan might post some pics
p.s.s. we got hammered, oh yes we did

tchevy
08-24-2008, 08:39 PM
idiots....the hikers or the 4x4s? last night between 8 and 9 we came up there and there was a tree across the road so we cut it and moved it but we certainly didnt leave anything, i picked garbage up. that tree wasnt down last sunday....what kinda goof would put a tree across the road anyways eh?[16]

HEAVY METAL
08-25-2008, 07:37 AM
idiots....the hikers or the 4x4s? last night between 8 and 9 we came up there and there was a tree across the road so we cut it and moved it but we certainly didnt leave anything, i picked garbage up. that tree wasnt down last sunday....what kinda goof would put a tree across the road anyways eh?[16]

thanks for clearing the tree.. some of these hiker types really piss me off...go fuck yourself

captain
08-25-2008, 03:25 PM
fuckin hikers...get a truck

ssabnik
08-25-2008, 03:25 PM
tchevy, the idiots were the hikers sorry about my grammar!thanks for clearing the trail.that was me and dan that drove over on sat nite, we thought it was heavymetal's truck we heard,but when we got there and didn't see the'tuff cunt' we just went back to our fire.next time we won't be so anti-social!thanks again for the trail work.the hikers on the rock beach left a load and the last guy w/tent left a bunch of crap at the sand beach.we cleaned our area taking more out as usual.do you know the guys that had a (had?pers-810921750@a) tent set up at the sandy beach? if you do ,perhaps you could remind them about cleaning up after themselves.[cheers]
ssabnik

tchevy
08-25-2008, 05:41 PM
yah that was my chevy making all that ruckus haha we seen you guys in the jeep but then you just kept going:dontknow: if you see us again stop by for a beer[cheers] we didnt know the people at the sandy beach but i dont doubt if they left a mess. they "hiked" down there and im sure they would have lightened there load as much as possible for the trip upgo fuck yourself they said they had never been their before either....nice eh?

ssabnik
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
tchevy, we certainly will![cheers]
ssabnik