PDA

View Full Version : for the tire knoledgable

FU Toolbag
08-07-2008, 11:02 PM
I have a set of dodge axles that are set up for duelies but are lug centric, not hub centric. All my rims here are hub centric, ford and chev rims. I'm figuring to start with I'm just going to move it around on srw rims and live with the offset for now. Anyone know off any addapters to change it to hub centric?

Hello Kitty
08-07-2008, 11:07 PM
make sure your tires are

1) black

2) no dead hooker body parts in the treads.

3) NO NEEDLES

4) make rachel feed the coy fish.

woops there's more...........

5) mount them with the WHITE WRITING ON THE INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know this has nothing to do with your post but i love you rod you redneck fag. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go fuck yourself [cheers]

FU Toolbag
08-08-2008, 07:36 PM
make sure your tires are

1) black

2) no dead hooker body parts in the treads.

3) NO NEEDLES

4) make rachel feed the coy fish.

woops there's more...........

5) mount them with the WHITE WRITING ON THE INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know this has nothing to do with your post but i love you rod you redneck fag. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go fuck yourself [cheers]

1- I'm a racist bastard and I ain't havin no black ones here

2-I'll do with my dead hookers what I like, just keep yours away from mine, Mine are still fresh

3- we all need needles, don't we?

4-don't know rachel, but I don't think she'll like you callingher box a coy fish, reguardless what it smells like.

5-If the writing is for the whites then show it for the world to see.

I know this has nothing to do with my post as well, which only proves we both graduated elementary, and congtats on your sucess, third times the charm.

I am a redneck, but nod rod, and not a fag. If your saying you love my rod then I think this forum is not for you, or at least not for that part of your "chosen lifestyle".