PDA

View Full Version : july 12/13 gas powered weekend.....

atoyot
07-19-2008, 12:12 PM
well had a full weekend of fun and managed to snap a couple shots while doin so........
if you dont need the story skip to the pixx now other wise your gonna be reading........

started fri with wanting to take out the convertable.... soo threw a 2 day permit on her did some crusin... while crusin cindy decided she also wanted to drive this weekend so we insured her bronco for sun/ mon and went to stave.... so she could do some wheelin i told her id take the ford and carry all the stuff so she could beat on her truck.......

we first hit 3rd beach for some safety meetings and little sun////
mudslinger was up there rippin some quads.... and his buddy let me take the 2 day old machine for a rip WOW bit faster than a bigred for sure hahahah

(and of course i cant go anywhere with out something r/c so thew my new VERY FAST r/c boat in the lake......)

we got a visit from the icecream man as well.......

then some mud and of course i had to play..... then decided to hit the lookouts and do soem bbq met a few jeep guys and invited them up for the drive .........

did some playing up top and bbq!!!!
was a great weekend

((((((((((

and the carnage is cindys first on the bronco.....she managed to stuff bumper grille and fender in... little bit of work with acumalong and a sledge hammer and her bumper and grille were strauight.... the fender well i think ill be repainting another one........ but she had fun and thats what the truck is built for FUN!!!!! p. s in stump vs bronco ,bronco got dammaged but won the battle haha hahahaha

hope you enjoyed the pixx..........

Ginger Snaps
07-19-2008, 12:27 PM
good thing you got those front fenders..to bad i chucked the spare grill good pics though buddy

Rdnk_Wmn
07-19-2008, 12:31 PM
awsome picturs!! :)

HILLBILLY
07-19-2008, 12:53 PM
love the bronco damage, starting to look like mine

UU
07-19-2008, 01:04 PM
:cool:

MudRam
07-20-2008, 09:30 AM
sweet pics love the sunset[cheers]