PDA

View Full Version : Saturday wheeling

C.W.
06-08-2008, 05:23 PM
We met up with Adam at timmies, got our fuel for the day (mmm coffee). Saw the mounties with 4x4's and the checkstop van hangin out havin their morning donuts and decided it was a good time to hit the trails.
We went to smethurst rd up to the kvr along to the powerlines. Kept it fairly mellow since adams co-pilot has just moved here from Chile, it was more of a scenic tour for her.
Found some other trucks playin in the mud, then met up with biggestal and took him on his first tour through the area. Had some more awesome pie at the lodge as well.
Went to Elinor lk, Naramata lk, and back down the kvr, finished off with a little night wheeling/ dodging cows on the powerlines.
Didnt get many pics, my phone kept running out of memory space. Hopefully Adam posts more.

norm
06-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Are those the mudholes just south of chute lk?

I'm from Chile,I don't take it mellow:dontknow:

Looks like a good day,should plan a meet and greet and BBQ at the chute lk
forestry site one day[cheers]

C.W.
06-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Are those the mudholes just south of chute lk?

I'm from Chile,I don't take it mellow:dontknow:

Looks like a good day,should plan a meet and greet and BBQ at the chute lk
forestry site one day[cheers]
They are right along the powerlines not far from chute lk rd on the naramata side.
We were trying to let her see the views as she has only been here for a few weeks. She actually drove adams chev through some of the more challenging trails around Elinor and naramata lakes. She did awesome.
We will definately have to meet up. [cheers]

Jessi
06-08-2008, 07:24 PM
kool pix. yesterday was fun

Taxidermy
06-08-2008, 10:33 PM
sweet pics

adamglou4x4
06-09-2008, 05:21 PM
more pics of saturday and we had a blast

adamglou4x4
06-09-2008, 05:24 PM