PDA

View Full Version : I'm New all over again....

MobileDetailer
06-02-2008, 04:48 PM
LOL...I have been on & off of here over the past number of years...dont make it to the computer enough I guess....lol...cheers to all who know me already...and hello to all who don't...the name is AJ...
My wife & I are usually up at Stave for church on Sundays...somewhere on one of the many trails, or can be seen gettin muddy on the flats when its not flooded out...hehe
We have a few trucks, that we drive....89 S10 Tahoe, 90 F250, 09 Dakota quad cab, and a 90 4Runner...all of them say "AJ" on them somewhere, so ya cant miss us! The runner is down currently undergoing a straight axel swap, and a lift kit...cant wait till its done!! In the meantime, we're still out and about...so drop a line & say hello...

Tunabomber
06-02-2008, 05:32 PM
:confused0006:

hmmm so what kinda armorall do you use

Rdnk_Wmn
06-02-2008, 05:38 PM
oh my god Eric!
Welcome .. back lol
:D

MobileDetailer
06-02-2008, 05:43 PM
We don't use the stuff thats on the market...all of our products are sourced from either back east, or from LA......some of the stuff out there (Canadian tire etc) just drys & cracks your vinyl, plus leaves a greasey feel...we use a particular vinyl treatment that has UV protectants in it that help protect against the hot sun, and yet leaves your vinyl looking new & non greasey.

MobileDetailer
06-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Rdnk_Wmn...its AJ, not Eric...lol...I have met you up at Stave before...just thought to clarify that...lol

thatshott101
06-02-2008, 06:38 PM
hey there aj! nice to see u on here again, and see you around

Mudgirl
06-02-2008, 06:48 PM
:confused0006:

hmmm so what kinda armorall do you use

not sure - but hes even managed to make my truck shine

Hiya AJ good ta see ya on here buddie [cheers]

MobileDetailer
06-02-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank you Thank you....yeah yours came out pretty nice...bet it's all caked again!

Trailjunkie
06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
:welcome:[cheers]if you are a mobile detailer answer me this i bought a new pontoon boat it has three large couches covered in vinyl what should i use to protect them from the sun and whatever. :confused0006: i would appreciate any info you might have.thanks [cheers]

Tunabomber
06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
We don't use the stuff thats on the market...all of our products are sourced from either back east, or from LA......some of the stuff out there (Canadian tire etc) just drys & cracks your vinyl, plus leaves a greasey feel...we use a particular vinyl treatment that has UV protectants in it that help protect against the hot sun, and yet leaves your vinyl looking new & non greasey.

bat1 are you sayin theres something wrong with armorall :mad0215:

[h]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/mrtuna/smile/aa1-1.jpg
[h]
[h]
[h]

epic3
06-02-2008, 08:47 PM
bat1 are you sayin theres something wrong with armorall :mad0215:

[h]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/mrtuna/smile/aa1-1.jpg
[h]
[h]
[h]

No just the dummies that continue to use it

they're greasy

Tunabomber
06-02-2008, 08:59 PM
No just the dummies that continue to use it

they're greasy

shut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up philshut up phil

yummysweet350
06-02-2008, 09:57 PM
welcome aj see ya at the cleanup can u detail my quad:eek:

MobileDetailer
06-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Ok ok....so...

Just like Phil said...greasey greasey...may look good for a bit, but all that grease just attracts the dust & dirt....a good vinyl cleaner shouldn't be greasey, and shouldn't be so shiny....it should leave your vinyl the natural color it was meant to be....:happy0045:

As for the boat seats...what color are they? are they part leather & vinyl ? (some are) in any case, dont wash them in the sun....you can use a mild hand cleaning soap (the kind in the bottle...it actually has conditioners in it) Then as a protectant...find a vinyl treatent that does NOT have a silicone base....while it may make your vinyl shiny, it will attract the heat, and quickly dry it out creating cracks etc....I'm sorry, but not sure what is available on the market...our products are all commercial grade....catch me up at the lake sometime, I'll give ya some stuff to try out....

As for detailin ure quad....lol...would you like it covered in mud?....hehehe...teasin...:happy0045: not Saturday...anytime after that

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and look forward to seein you all on saturday...:party0010:

bakelite
06-03-2008, 06:55 AM
[cheers] welcome back

HEAVY METAL
06-03-2008, 07:30 AM
hey A.J. welcome yo...there are a few detailers on here that DONT advertise on the site.... know what im sayin?

MuddyWheeler
06-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Hey AJ
Wanna go for a ride in my zuk? LOL:D

dirka dave
06-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Welcome back...

[cheers]

yummysweet350
06-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Ok ok....so...

Just like Phil said...greasey greasey...may look good for a bit, but all that grease just attracts the dust & dirt....a good vinyl cleaner shouldn't be greasey, and shouldn't be so shiny....it should leave your vinyl the natural color it was meant to be....:happy0045:

As for the boat seats...what color are they? are they part leather & vinyl ? (some are) in any case, dont wash them in the sun....you can use a mild hand cleaning soap (the kind in the bottle...it actually has conditioners in it) Then as a protectant...find a vinyl treatent that does NOT have a silicone base....while it may make your vinyl shiny, it will attract the heat, and quickly dry it out creating cracks etc....I'm sorry, but not sure what is available on the market...our products are all commercial grade....catch me up at the lake sometime, I'll give ya some stuff to try out....

As for detailin ure quad....lol...would you like it covered in mud?....hehehe...teasin...:happy0045: not Saturday...anytime after that

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and look forward to seein you all on saturday...:party0010:ya be there or be square :cool:

Honky
06-03-2008, 10:21 AM
You seem like a good guy….just a heads up we do not allow advertising on the site.

See ya out there

Cookie
06-03-2008, 10:38 AM
welcome.

MobileDetailer
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM
[cheers] will be postin pics slowly...have to do some downsizing...

MobileDetailer
06-03-2008, 05:29 PM
there was no intention of advertising in the least...just answering questions asked...and Dean...it's not my fault no one asks the other Detailers about things...lol

Cheers to all....and uh Kim...anytime...but get that pass window down so when we roll...its all good...LOL