PDA

View Full Version : shes alive!!!

epic3
05-31-2008, 10:30 PM
For all you all wondering what happened to the scout after spudspudspudspudspud run.

she got parked.

After spudspudspudspudspud run I figured it was waaaaay to bad on gas and sumthin must be fucked after all the shit that was pulled outta the carb during spudspudspudspudspud run it seemed appropriate that she was fucked.
Well i rebuilt and re an re'd the carb today.
the past couple months have been hectic at work and I've had no time for anything so I took my fucked up neck out and took sime time off from other shit and got loaded with my truck carb done she runs next is the distributor and leads and addresing the front end clearance issues.
she'll be out for July long and I'll be cruisin it on the island for my birthday[36]

OldEnuff
05-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout SnoutSnout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout SnoutSnout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout Snout [36] [cheers]

epic3
05-31-2008, 10:34 PM
hahahaha should I edit my post?

OldEnuff
05-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Actually it was meant as more of a hurrah for the scout

kinda an cheer/chant

dirka dave
05-31-2008, 10:55 PM
I thought that piece of farm equipment would be a flower bed by now.:D

Glad to hear its still got some life left in her. :party0010:

crazylike
05-31-2008, 10:56 PM
need any international stuff?

BrokenToy
05-31-2008, 10:57 PM
did you find all the hidden pig roast bits yet? [15][15]

epic3
05-31-2008, 11:07 PM
yup I went piggy hunting
If I didnt then the wasps woulda got to it by now

and I always need binder parts just not binder axles

jim I was chanting to but mine was rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rumrum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum

epic3
05-31-2008, 11:08 PM
best of all she reved more solid than ever and I aint set shit up yet

ddog75blazer
06-01-2008, 05:41 PM
but does it roll with those nasty flat spots on it phil???????cheers]

epic3
06-02-2008, 01:59 PM
yeah it might take a while for them to go away.
I have moved it twice since spudspudspudspudspud tho so it'll have double flat spots.

Should move it a couple more times I could be rollin on squares

Kinslayer
06-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Go figure that gas and air fuel a vehicle better than spiders and mice hehe

epic3
06-02-2008, 05:25 PM
and I'm just about to go throw some fresh fire under all that gas and air

brothergrimms
06-02-2008, 05:58 PM
so when is the snout bonfire phil#yeah

UU
06-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Right on Phil
and I usually put mine up on stands if I know its gonna sit for a while, then lower it down just before ya go out and no flat spots. 2cents worth right there

dirka dave
06-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Right on Phil and I usually put mine up on stands if I know its gonna sit for a while, then lower it down just before ya go out and no flat spots. 2cents worth right there
You put yours on stands because it's broken...

[cheers]

epic3
06-02-2008, 07:19 PM
yeah too late for that now

I was goona do that but leant mine out and aint seen em back she'll just be a rough ride for the first 100 or so km's

Nothin new with that.

But progress for yas carb is adjusted and now it idles!!

and below 1000rpm

so next up is pullin apart the distributor and freeing up all the vacuum advance shit cus it aint workin but I did check the vacuum advance thingamajiggy and it hold vacuum so the diaphram inside aint leaking stuff must just be seized.

gavman
06-02-2008, 07:22 PM
You should put a big old diesel in that thing:D

epic3
06-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I thought of that but its already to heavy and a cummins is too much moola

Ironman
06-02-2008, 07:55 PM
just get it over with and burn the fuckin thing

dirka dave
06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Flower pot....:dontknow:

:D

epic3
06-02-2008, 11:16 PM
its already fertilized and high in nitrogens

dirka dave
06-03-2008, 01:06 AM
You sure it's not high in methane ? :vroam:
[48]

:o

Kinslayer
06-03-2008, 01:29 AM
yeah too late for that now

I was goona do that but leant mine out and aint seen em back she'll just be a rough ride for the first 100 or so km's

Dude my flat spots are gone by the end of the street

dickrick
06-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Good ta hear your still pluggin away. I just put a new carb high vibration coil and Araua? wires and a new fuel pump on mine and it runns mint now! Just a few more things to fix before I hit the trails[cheers]

bakelite
06-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Glad you got the snout running better, I really like that old truck, it's different, not a lot of them around anymore. [36] [cheers]

epic3
06-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Dude my flat spots are gone by the end of the street

never driven a snout eh

it takes atleast 100kms for my body to go numb from the "Farmer refined" ride

epic3
06-16-2008, 09:31 PM
well today I figured since I had Factors new never opened by him sawzall I'd give it a go at hackin my front fenders.
Did the passenger side just now and tomorow maybee I'll give the driverside a good chop but now theres lots of room for full stop to stop and some room left over for flex when turned stop to stop.
She's about 20 pounds lighter too Loooooots of sand and mud in there

MikeWild
06-16-2008, 10:33 PM
what about pig bits & pieces??

BC_4RUNNER
06-16-2008, 11:20 PM
what about pig bits & pieces??

MMMMMMMM.......................................... .............Fender bacon:D

epic3
06-17-2008, 02:02 AM
I'm leavin all that on the hood

yes there is still little bits of pig fat on the hood and in the nooks