PDA

View Full Version : Hale Creek at its finest MAY LONG

4RunnerSwAY
05-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Bunch of us went up to enjoy Hale this past long weekend, good times good times[cheers]

cronic 4x4
05-23-2008, 01:09 AM
nice pics

4RunnerSwAY
05-23-2008, 01:10 AM
and here is some more!!

TWOZEROFOUR
05-23-2008, 08:00 AM
dump box mazda?

redman
05-23-2008, 08:14 AM
you guys camped right next to us, Im in the 3rd gen 4runner. I think I was in the middle of your group on the way up where some fuktard almost smashed into the green toy on the first corner at the bottom of the road.

good to know your FIBC peeps [5]

FINGERS
05-23-2008, 08:35 AM
good times as always

Trailjunkie
05-23-2008, 09:03 AM
sweet pics

redneck princess
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
looks like ua guys had a good time. Great pic's

Ironman
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
tell yer buddy in the tj (if it him) he better get a muffler. next truck that wakes my kids up from sleepin cuz it dosent have or a shit ass one, will need alot of work done to it when im done

Murd0c
05-23-2008, 02:27 PM
I see that pink runner almost everyday at princess auto and flying down the maryhill

lornix
05-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Great pictures [cheers]

4RunnerSwAY
05-23-2008, 03:07 PM
tell yer buddy in the tj (if it him) he better get a muffler. next truck that wakes my kids up from sleepin cuz it dosent have or a shit ass one, will need alot of work done to it when im done

it broke on the trail, didnt sound like that on the way in

4RunnerSwAY
05-23-2008, 03:07 PM
I see that pink runner almost everyday at princess auto and flying down the maryhill

yeah thats me!

rockrawler
05-23-2008, 09:00 PM
nice pics.

ri0
05-24-2008, 08:29 AM
good time for sure nat...good pics

"you guys camped right next to us, Im in the 3rd gen 4runner. I think I was in the middle of your group on the way up where some fuktard almost smashed into the green toy on the first corner at the bottom of the road."

yeah that ass hat in the nissan that almost took out my buddy in the green toy, its people like him that make may long so unsafe...I was on my quad right behind him....I was thinking hmm am I gonna end up in this crash...

hoser4x4
05-27-2008, 09:02 AM
the tj was so loud because it has a triton v10!

Dirtybert
05-27-2008, 10:53 AM
it broke on the trail, didnt sound like that on the way in

well the owner didnt have to go on a booze cruse at 4am.
that was just freakin rude

MikeWild
05-27-2008, 11:00 AM
well the owner didnt have to go on a booze cruse at 4am.
that was just freakin rude

[stupid]

At least he cranked the stereo real loud to mask the sound of the rev limiter & no muffler

dirka dave
05-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Great photos..:D

I think that pink 4runner lives around the corner from me. :confused0006:

HEAVY METAL
05-27-2008, 12:29 PM
holy.. you guys r startin too sound old.... you do member that may long is a gong show.. specially if ya camp at a " public" place...

hoser4x4
05-27-2008, 12:37 PM
i agree with heavy metal its MAY LONG, GIVE'R!!

1. its may long so expect partying all night 2. expect loud trucks at a place like hale creek 3. maybe not the best place to bring your family if thats what your worried about 4. dont bitch when we helped you guys out with your broken dirt bike that you just about killed yourself on

redman
05-27-2008, 01:29 PM
good time for sure nat...good pics

"you guys camped right next to us, Im in the 3rd gen 4runner. I think I was in the middle of your group on the way up where some fuktard almost smashed into the green toy on the first corner at the bottom of the road."

yeah that ass hat in the nissan that almost took out my buddy in the green toy, its people like him that make may long so unsafe...I was on my quad right behind him....I was thinking hmm am I gonna end up in this crash...

I would have been more aggressive if I knew that was you. I actually pulled over to let you guys pass as the dust was killing me.

I then passed ya whe none of the trucks threw one of its coolers all over the ground [cheers]

redman
05-27-2008, 01:31 PM

1. its may long so expect partying all night 2. expect loud trucks at a place like hale creek 3. maybe not the best place to bring your family if thats what your worried about 4. dont bitch when we helped you guys out with your broken dirt bike that you just about killed yourself on

First off no one in our group had a bike

Secondly I dont mind booze runs late at night, what were talking about here is a fuktard that corssed the creek into our camp and then just revved the piss out of his engine. Go wheel go drive and have fun but whats the point of revvening your engine by my tent late at night.

Next time the outcome may be different, just a heads up if ya camp near me again [cheers]

MikeWild
05-27-2008, 01:49 PM

[wtf] are you talking about???

1. I realize it's May long, have at'er, enjoy yourself
2. I expected loud trucks, there's nothing new there, I'm sure a night run would have been more fun for everyone had they gone out the hard line or easy line, not revving the shit out of their truck with no muffler between tents on a 8 foot section of beach
3. Not worried about a thing, just upset at the lack of courtesy
4. ummm yeah no clue what yer talking about there:dontknow:

4RunnerSwAY
05-27-2008, 02:17 PM
I sure hear alot of people complaining after the fact, not one person asked our camp to keep it down. Ive been at Hale in previous years and there was always trucks going through campsites especially by the creek since its an "obstacle" and at all hours of the night. I never bitched, it was the long weekend, its for having fun

And if you have a problem with me or my friends why didnt anyone come say it to our faces???

cheers to a good weekend!![cheers]

4RunnerSwAY
05-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Great photos..:D

I think that pink 4runner lives around the corner from me. :confused0006:

i see you live in ridge so i prob do

Ironman
05-27-2008, 03:32 PM
I sure hear alot of people complaining after the fact, not one person asked our camp to keep it down. Ive been at Hale in previous years and there was always trucks going through campsites especially by the creek since its an "obstacle" and at all hours of the night. I never bitched, it was the long weekend, its for having fun

And if you have a problem with me or my friends why didnt anyone come say it to our faces???

cheers to a good weekend!![cheers]
i fully expected to listen to trucks mos of he night, so did my kids. I wasnt woken up but my daughter was, she didnt know what vehicle it was nor did i. I was told it was ajeep. there was a few there that weekend. Honestly if i knew exactly who it was and where they were camped i would have been the fisrt to speak my mind.

The loaded night runs are great been on way to many myself but i learned the hard way not to rev your motor up next to a bunch of tents.

And actually hale wasnt as busy as i figured it would have been

EIEIO
05-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Cultus Lake has some cool Provincial campsites that are quiet. [cheers]

MikeWild
05-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Because it only happened the one morning, I never said anything. But had it carried on, I would have said something. I'm all for whooping it up and having fun, I'm just saying that the one time it happened wasn't appreciated. [cheers]

Josh_M
05-27-2008, 05:41 PM
Who owns that pink yota ? I always see it at princess auto

Dirtybert
05-27-2008, 05:44 PM
a long weekend doest not exempt anyone from not showing some respect!!! at that time in the morning 90% of the campers/partyers were in bed. but like most big gatherings there is always an asshat or two. Next time I will be more careful where I go camping.

4RunnerSwAY
05-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Who owns that pink yota ? I always see it at princess auto

the pink yota is mine, and i work at PA so its always there

4RunnerSwAY
05-27-2008, 06:50 PM
i fully expected to listen to trucks mos of he night, so did my kids. I wasnt woken up but my daughter was, she didnt know what vehicle it was nor did i. I was told it was ajeep. there was a few there that weekend. Honestly if i knew exactly who it was and where they were camped i would have been the fisrt to speak my mind.

The loaded night runs are great been on way to many myself but i learned the hard way not to rev your motor up next to a bunch of tents.

And actually hale wasnt as busy as i figured it would have been

im sure he didnt mean to wake anyone up, but we all know how carried away people can get during camping, and hes a nice guy he didnt mean any harm, camping/wheeling/with a few in ya usually fun is the first thing to pop into your head

and i also expected hale to be much busier myself, it usually is and was last few years