PDA

View Full Version : thinkin about getting back into it

spit.fire.
05-11-2008, 12:33 PM
basically my 2 options are my old 2 rc's that i can get back

tmaxx, locked front and rear, full cage, gear reduction, full aluminum chassis, 2.5 engine, and reverse which is sweet to have on a gas one haha

or a nitro rustler, locked front and rear, full cage, full aluminum chassi and a bunch of other shit on it, way faster than the tmaxx

shawn_ruley
05-11-2008, 01:18 PM
if you just want something to beat the hell out of, not much beats an HPI Savage.

spit.fire.
05-11-2008, 01:21 PM
i had a pretty hard time breakin my tmaxx, only thing that ever went was sleaves in the motor, i jumped it over my exploder, second time i jumped it, it missed the ramp kinda and hit a shipping container at full speed and didnt break, i was pretty happy with it

shawn_ruley
05-11-2008, 04:08 PM
are you looking at used?

with ntro its usually better to buy new but if those are your only options, I would go with the t-maxx

spit.fire.
05-11-2008, 10:55 PM
are you looking at used?

with ntro its usually better to buy new but if those are your only options, I would go with the t-maxx
used, both of them used to be mine and havent been used since they were mine

Josh_M
05-25-2008, 01:04 AM
Ive got a brushless rustler that needs a u-joint if you want to buy it, itll SLAY a nitro rustler. As it sits itll do 45mph but if you gear it different you can get more. Rustlers are good trucks youd have fun with a nitro one too
check it
http://www.vimeo.com/949397