PDA

View Full Version : wheelin 2 haymen lake

luke
05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
met up with nightcrawler n twozerofour on sat and headed up to haymen lake on the westside. Awsome day nice and sunny found some super deep water holes to chew through no snow got pretty much right up to the lake but there was still a shit load of snow up there so we headed back and chewed up a crazy dirtbike trail that went straight up the mountain to the top and got a couple shots n headed out. lots of fun [36]

toyon35s
05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
nice picnic table shots[16] [16] [16] [16]

Taxidermy
05-05-2008, 11:43 PM
awesome pics

C.W.
05-06-2008, 12:54 AM
Awesome pics. [36] Lots of mud and water up there.

Runnah
05-06-2008, 01:03 AM
nice picnic table shots[16] [16] [16] [16]

I have to agree, everything out in the bush to drive on and you pick a picnic table?:dontknow:

I'm all about having fun, just don't look to good for us wheelers.

Apathy
05-06-2008, 01:50 AM
I have to agree, everything out in the bush to drive on and you pick a picnic table?:dontknow:

I'm all about having fun, just don't look to good for us wheelers.
x more than i can think of.

poser[16]

Arctic Wolf
05-06-2008, 07:39 AM
What a looser.... Good pics but ..... The forest services give ya picnic table ta ,eat your food on , drink beer on , f your ole lady on lol and various shit like that. Not ta drive yer shit on and ruin it.. What an ass clown. As I say tryin ta be cool..... Aint cool Otherwise good pics[16][16][16][16]

Arctic Wolf
05-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Wonder if maybe I should drive my f\s on top of yours and maybe park it there. Take a pic.. Would that make me cool:confused0006:

redman
05-06-2008, 08:04 AM
Wonder if maybe I should drive my f\s on top of yours and maybe park it there. Take a pic.. Would that make me cool:confused0006:

I dont think anything you do could make you cool :confused0006:

Honky
05-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Great pictures...you get top right tomorrow!!

dirka dave
05-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Great pictures....

[cheers]

Dirty Girls
05-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Hey nice shots. Looks like alot of water up there though?

redneck princess
05-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Great pic's....what a view!

bcwheeler
05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
who ever that is on the table is a fukin idiot its jerkoffs like you that are getting our wheeling and camping grounds shut down .. smarten up you fukin dumbshit!!!!!!!!!!

mista fitz
05-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Wow. Sweet views up there!

That picnic table is one strong unit. They don't build 'em like that anymore. :p

Although I agree you shouldn't have mounted the table.. the comments from the twisted panties bunch are a bit over the top. I think he gets the picture.

luke
05-06-2008, 01:07 PM
gimme a break man its not like he wrecked the fuckin thing it was just a cool pic he didnt even scratch the damn thing and we were the only ones there so just settle the fuck down

TWOZEROFOUR
05-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Who the Fuck Is Runnah,, Oh yea and buddie come play follow the leader with your full size... if you can keep up you can park yer Pile of shit where ever the Hell you want. Suck a Dick DucheBaggins

TWOZEROFOUR
05-06-2008, 06:32 PM
and to all the Solid FIBC'ers sorry bout that shot,, i was 15 deep at the time. I agree it was a bad call. [cheers]

TWOZEROFOUR
05-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Artic Wolf, Im pretty sure i got a picture for you on my T shirt that i purchased at a gas station on the Rez. the one where you are looking up a the moon... Thats you right?

HEAVY METAL
05-06-2008, 06:42 PM
and to all the Solid FIBC'ers sorry bout that shot,, i was 15 deep at the time. I agree it was a bad call. [cheers]

[cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers] [cheers]

:respect:

Trailjunkie
05-06-2008, 07:42 PM
:s30x:[stupid]:owned:

Arctic Wolf
05-06-2008, 08:16 PM
gimme a break man its not like he wrecked the fuckin thing it was just a cool pic he didnt even scratch the damn thing and we were the only ones there so just settle the fuck down
Dont care if ya disdnt wreck the thing. The point is that if a service ranger saw ya thatd be a bad mark on the good wheelers. Fuckn jackass aqll it takes is for one ta ruin it for everybody. And settle down??? Hmm settle down:confused0006: Not when I see jackasses like that I aint. If it was on a stump or a rock thatd be a good pic... But when it comes down ta fuckers like you. Then it aint gona haqppen on my watch.

Arctic Wolf
05-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Artic Wolf, Im pretty sure i got a picture for you on my T shirt that i purchased at a gas station on the Rez. the one where you are looking up a the moon... Thats you right? ???? :confused: ???[wtf]

Chody
05-06-2008, 08:19 PM
place looks sick

Kingblazer84
05-06-2008, 08:35 PM
how do u head up that way ill take my blazer in there just fine lol

Arctic Wolf
05-06-2008, 08:41 PM
how do u head up that way ill take my blazer in there just fine lol Ill join ya with my 150. Nd show these punks

Kingblazer84
05-06-2008, 08:55 PM
hahah should just organize a fullsize run up to there haha i love it when yota guys and zuks knock on fullsizes haha its great my drive train is worth more then that yota and zuk put together so i aint worried haha

dkmonty
05-06-2008, 09:35 PM
how do you get up there? is it up bartlett?

crazydude
05-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Dont care if ya disdnt wreck the thing. The point is that if a service ranger saw ya thatd be a bad mark on the good wheelers. Fuckn jackass aqll it takes is for one ta ruin it for everybody. And settle down??? Hmm settle down:confused0006: Not when I see jackasses like that I aint. If it was on a stump or a rock thatd be a good pic... But when it comes down ta fuckers like you. Then it aint gona haqppen on my watch.

I think you need to learn how to spell before you start shooting off your mouth there tough guy. He knows now it was a bad idea and Im sure he wont do it again

trencher
05-06-2008, 11:05 PM
K boys the picnic table thing WAS stupid. I like that area and it doesn't need to get shut down.

Oh and by the way that "mountain bike" trail you "chewed" is actually a hiking trail that alot of 4wheeling hating yuppies use go fuck yourself

Try and not fuck things up for everyone else [16] [16] [16]

TWOZEROFOUR
05-06-2008, 11:59 PM
yada yada yada "Artic Bush" can Gobble my Balls,,, i also own a fullsize,,,

ask yer gurl she's choked on it a few times[36]

Papa Pete
05-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Artic crybaby
Are you an asshole or do you just try to piss off a bunch of people you dont know, only seen a couple of posts from you and all you do is play Mr tough guy, trashing long time members, maybe you should shut it and fuck off.

HEAVY METAL
05-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Artic crybaby
Are you an asshole or do you just try to piss off a bunch of people you dont know, only seen a couple of posts from you and all you do is play Mr tough guy, trashing long time members, maybe you should shut it and fuck off.

:s30x: ...

mista fitz
05-07-2008, 08:20 AM
hahah should just organize a fullsize run up to there haha i love it when yota guys and zuks knock on fullsizes haha its great my drive train is worth more then that yota and zuk put together so i aint worried haha

Taking a full size on a trail run in BC is like taking a knife to a gunfight. [f]

http://www.animalshirts.net/wolfshirts/wolfshirtMJ11.jpg
:dontknow:

Papa Pete
05-07-2008, 08:49 AM

So your bragging that you spent more money on one vehicle then they did on two, but they get to the same places as you and more cause this is BC home of the skinny trails, who is the dumbass now:dontknow: :D

Honky
05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Well you still get top right today.

You know people do stupid things all the time….I have done way more then my fare share. What I’m sayin is why don’t you all loose the key board tough guy thing and post as if your standing in front of the guy(s).

Yeah that was a bone head move….you all have seen way worse… so let him know it but back it up when you meet and don’t say shit your not willing to say toe to toe.

This is more then a website on the internet…this is a small group of people who you WILL meet one day.

Artic Wolf I sent you a PM yesterday saying that I had my finger on the “fuck you” button but to stick around…hope you don’t prove me wrong.

Big Mitch
05-07-2008, 09:33 AM
cool pics

Cookie
05-07-2008, 09:50 AM
ya!what kev said. nice pics tho

luke
05-07-2008, 01:50 PM
K boys the picnic table thing WAS stupid. I like that area and it doesn't need to get shut down.

Oh and by the way that "mountain bike" trail you "chewed" is actually a hiking trail that alot of 4wheeling hating yuppies use go fuck yourself

Try and not fuck things up for everyone else [16] [16] [16]

it was actually a dirtbike trail and it was awsome straight up no full size would make it too narrow and steep

trencher
05-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Dirtbike trail or not that view is from the McDougle rim trail. I've been there a bunch of times. There is a hiking trail that runs that ridge along the canyon. There's been shit raised over trucks being there before so please watch your ass around there or they will slam it shut like they're doing with the bike trails up Bear Main. If enough yuppies bitch bad things happen man [16] and we're losing enough good ground lately

Kingblazer84
05-07-2008, 07:03 PM
So your bragging that you spent more money on one vehicle then they did on two, but they get to the same places as you and more cause this is BC home of the skinny trails, who is the dumbass now:dontknow: :D

lolgo fuck yourself your a tool dont post on shit you know nothing about [16]

TWOZEROFOUR
05-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Mista Fitz,, thats gold buddie [cheers]

Arctic Wolf
05-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Well you still get top right today.

You know people do stupid things all the time….I have done way more then my fare share. What I’m sayin is why don’t you all loose the key board tough guy thing and post as if your standing in front of the guy(s).

Yeah that was a bone head move….you all have seen way worse… so let him know it but back it up when you meet and don’t say shit your not willing to say toe to toe.

This is more then a website on the internet…this is a small group of people who you WILL meet one day.

Artic Wolf I sent you a PM yesterday saying that I had my finger on the “fuck you” button but to stick around…hope you don’t prove me wrong.

Hey man.. I sent ya one back. Please take time out ta read it.

Arctic Wolf
05-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Artic crybaby
Only a couple?? Im voicing my flippin opinon. The last time I had checked we didnt live in comunisim.. I do have a right ta voice an opinion. [2e] Now I dont realy follow others [42]And therefore if my posts bother you then like I say we are all entitled to our opinons

Arctic Wolf
05-07-2008, 11:15 PM
it was actually a dirtbike trail and it was awsome straight up no full size would make it too narrow and steep
And now were learning that its actualy a hiking trail??
Da fucks up wit that:confused:

Papa Pete
05-08-2008, 07:09 AM
lolgo fuck yourself your a tool dont post on shit you know nothing about [16]
lol I call em like I see me and I do know what I am talking about toolgo fuck yourself

Papa Pete
05-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Only a couple?? Im voicing my flippin opinon. The last time I had checked we didnt live in comunisim.. I do have a right ta voice an opinion. [2e] Now I dont realy follow others [42]And therefore if my posts bother you then like I say we are all entitled to our opinons

Well on a board of all friends some freaking newbies opinion DONT FREAKING COUNT
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

luke
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
its not a fucking hiking trail so fuck off wolfie i dont give a shit where buddy thinks the view was from or where we were wheelin i know for a fact it was a fuckin dirtbike trail that we went up so just shut up about it already and stick to ur surrey wheelin bud mind ur own fuckin buisness

Sonofx51
05-08-2008, 02:08 PM
well ive been up there quite a few time myself, and yes there problay is a hiking trail there.. and there is also a service roads up there too, which should be free game to wheel on....

Kingblazer84
05-08-2008, 04:10 PM
haha i see PJsTJ has sand in his vagina hahaha do u need a tampon?

Trailjunkie
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
drama anyone

kamloopsyota
05-08-2008, 04:22 PM
i dont know how anyone could listen to a guy that refers to himself as a wolf.....must be a small irishman, they alwasy got something to prove

gavman
05-08-2008, 06:30 PM
i dont know how anyone could listen to a guy that refers to himself as a wolf.....must be a small irishman, they alwasy got something to prove

Fuck you Rocky[kicknuts]

:D :D :D

trencher
05-08-2008, 09:04 PM
well ive been up there quite a few time myself, and yes there problay is a hiking trail there.. and there is also a service roads up there too, which should be free game to wheel on....

Look i'm not trying to pick a fight or carry this on but where some of those pics are from is not even close to the service road. If you went up the service road then cool but stay on it. You can look on any recreation map and it shows that hiking trial. Personally i don't really care if your there as long as your not recking shit. But be curdious and don't cause issues with others by driving up the trails. there were signs there last year. I'm out of this one now. :vroam:

Chopstick
05-08-2008, 10:40 PM
where is Haymen lake anyways? is it near mission or harrison?

Arctic Wolf
05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Well on a board of all friends some freaking newbies opinion DONT FREAKING COUNT
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULLYa know What.................... I dont care if your full or not. Im here for as long as I can be. And Ill tell ya what... Ill even be nice and not coment about some chick tellin me off............ Or at least tellin me off in her own lil world.... Youve got a prob with me and my opinions??? Suck it up Princess

Arctic Wolf
05-08-2008, 11:25 PM
where is Haymen lake anyways? is it near mission or harrison? Now thats funny.... Were is it man??? Read there locations

Arctic Wolf
05-08-2008, 11:28 PM
i dont know how anyone could listen to a guy that refers to himself as a wolf.....must be a small irishman, they alwasy got something to prove May you spend 1/2 an hour in heaven before the Devil knows your dead.....

FINGERS
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Ya know What.................... I dont care if your full or not. Im here for as long as I can be. And Ill tell ya what... Ill even be nice and not coment about some chick tellin me off............ Or at least tellin me off in her own lil world.... Youve got a prob with me and my opinions??? Suck it up Princess

[16][16][16][16][16]

Arctic Wolf
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
K.... Ill bite. What did I do wrong now Mr Fingers Ole wise one:confused0006:

FINGERS
05-08-2008, 11:52 PM
have ta say man pjstj pete is not a chick ....thats all

Arctic Wolf
05-09-2008, 12:12 AM
K... I made a mistake. Can you forgive me ole wise one[h].

kamloopsyota
05-09-2008, 12:45 AM
May you spend 1/2 an hour in heaven before the Devil knows your dead.....

i really want whatever it is that you smoke[cheers]

FINGERS
05-09-2008, 12:50 AM
K... I made a mistake. Can you forgive me ole wise one[h].

your quite the ass-kisser ain't ya

4linkfota
05-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey PJsTJ...whos the tough guy!!!!!

Arctic Wolf
05-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Oh yeah fingers.. Im an ass kisser come here an let me lick yer corn hole clean. Come on dont be shy.

hoser
05-10-2008, 12:48 AM
are we sure this wolf looser is not secret agent undercover again:confused0006:

Chopstick
05-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Now thats funny.... Were is it man??? Read there locations

wow :dontknow: i dont always look at there location fuck sorry go fuck yourself

crazydude
05-10-2008, 08:01 AM
Another typical Surrey loser

Arctic Wolf
05-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah. Id rather be a Surrey looser than a sheep fucker. Anyday. I know Iknow What else is there to do up there besides nothing. Thats ok go nd fuck yer sheep your secrets safe with us.. BAHH

Arctic Wolf
05-10-2008, 11:47 AM
wow :dontknow: i dont always look at there location fuck sorry go fuck yourself Ya dont have ta be soory ta me there dude. Im always gettin told ta fuck off there full. And chit youve got more posts than me so you realy dont have ta be sorry man. Im only a Surrey Looser.. Not a Sheep Fucker like crazy there.

TWOZEROFOUR
05-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Ya dont have ta be soory ta me there dude. Im always gettin told ta fuck off there full. And chit youve got more posts than me so you realy dont have ta be sorry man. Im only a Surrey Looser.. Not a Sheep Fucker like crazy there.

you sure don;t know when to stop eh man[16]

BrokenToy
05-10-2008, 05:08 PM
no kiddin

but thanks for the drama & [15]

yeah, buddy shouldn't have parked on the picnic table but we've all done stupid shit. let it die

:D

HEAVY METAL
05-10-2008, 05:42 PM
as far as im concerned... the guy apologized. END OF STORY.

acrtic wolf.... why man? why such an agressive approach? ur not makin any friends here...change ur style or leave...

crazydude
05-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Ya dont have ta be soory ta me there dude. Im always gettin told ta fuck off there full. And chit youve got more posts than me so you realy dont have ta be sorry man. Im only a Surrey Looser.. Not a Sheep Fucker like crazy there.

Dare you to say that to my face dude.[16]

kootenaycat
05-10-2008, 10:59 PM
[quote=HEAVY METAL;1267454]as far as im concerned... the guy apologized. END OF STORY.

quote]

I agree with Heavy. A few pages back, he admitted it was a slip up, shouldn't have happened, no harm, no foul table wasn't wrecked. Leave it alone, and what Honky said, post as if you're standing in front of the person.

Arctic Wolf
05-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Dare you to say that to my face dude.[16]
Lol Dare me to?? That died out in wich grade?? 7? I tripple dog dare you to say this..... [9] I triple dog you to do that. Soooo old

FINGERS
05-11-2008, 01:52 AM
are we sure this wolf looser is not secret agent undercover again:confused0006:

ya might just have somethin there

Bent Black
05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
:fighting0080: :fighting0080: :fighting0080: :fighting0080: I like cheese!

keegs
05-11-2008, 09:52 AM
i wont name name's but somebody needs to grow up and learn some people skills, also, can we just give this thing a rest, this site is called FUN in B.C. not d ramatic crybabies in B.C. the guy apologized im sure next time hes about to do something stupid he'll think about it and do the right thing. Lastly, May long is comming up, let's get our rigs ready for some fun, just my 2 cents

Arctic Wolf
05-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Yeah and heres my 4 cents ah what da hell... Ill give ya a full nickle. I have moved on with my so called life I havent said anything bout him for awhile now.. I can start up again if ya want me to, But Id just rather let it sleep and bug the h e double hockey sticks outa the one who dares me. Thats more fun since daring has left most of us quite awhile ago. I think its 6th - 7th grade since I dared my friend ta run through the playground naked.... That was my last dare to anyone. God... That was roughly 27 - 28 yrs ago........
I wonder what ever happen ta James... Oh well just another one of those things that make you go :confused0006: hmmm

4doorkicker
05-11-2008, 12:44 PM
I'll trade you a pickle for a nickle

coreyg8
05-11-2008, 01:13 PM
that guy is fucked:dontknow:

g-rod
05-11-2008, 01:53 PM
flexin on a fucking table in the bush is no diff then drving down town and flexin on a curb, give the guy a break, he never wrecked anything. i think its an awesome shot and im sure a bunch of you would do it too?

Chopstick
05-11-2008, 10:26 PM

wow asshole2

fresh
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
well did you at least make it to the lake? im mean 6 pages of offtopic crap and drama and i still didnt see any lake. gimme a shout next time ur goin im always happy to join ya guys corey.
[cheers] jon

captain
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
nice pics!!

TWOZEROFOUR
05-12-2008, 07:06 PM
well did you at least make it to the lake? im mean 6 pages of offtopic crap and drama and i still didnt see any lake. gimme a shout next time ur goin im always happy to join ya guys corey.
[cheers] jon

ha ha last time we wheeled you flexed on my flat deck.... Is that Cool?? way to ruin our sport[16] yea we made it,, some huge drifts up at the lake .. the rest of the trail was killer and the lil route to the look out had some wicked water holes,,,, you gunna trailer up into postil??

Nite Runs [36] [36] [36]

fresh
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
i flexed on ur flat deck? i remember drivn over ur tire to get by. i was up there a couple weeks ago but wasnt able to pull a toyota up a snowy hill. damn zuks. and yeah i think im getn towed up thursday. fuck yeah lets hit the trails.

Happypants
05-15-2008, 01:25 AM
wow 6 pages of reading and artic wolf, your a fucking dick,