PDA

View Full Version : BIG DAWG SHOOTOUT

TWOZEROFOUR
04-20-2008, 11:06 PM
Well I loaded up friday night and headed for Pemberton for the BDSO... Fuckin roads were wild ended up doin 50kph on the Connector in 4wd.. Took the back way into pemby thru lilloutte... for those of you who know this road,, i did it @ 3am in a blizzard.. So i roll into Rutherford Creek sled area (this is between Pemby and Whistler) @ 4am and sleep in the back of the truck... wake up @ 7am to screaming Turbo nitro hill climb sleds.... so after a few hours of sleep i begin the 25mile ride up onto the Pemberton Ice Feilds... Just a beat ass trail wit 4foot whoops,,,

http://www.bigdawgshootout.net/ check the link and you will have an idead what the event is about,,,, pretty much the biggest Bad ass sled comp in the world.,.. up hill drags and Freestyle... wich is cliff drops and crazie climbs....

it was so cold on the glacier that my camera crapped out but i managed to get a few pics,,,

then sunday i rode sun peaks with some buddie,, 2feet of fresh pow and a hole ski resort to molest.... just like Dirt Biking on a golf Course [36] [36]

Trooper
04-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Looks likea wicked time. I been up to the ice feilds a few times. Really nice terrain. There still the heli snow mobiling outfit up there?

TWOZEROFOUR
04-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Looks likea wicked time. I been up to the ice feilds a few times. Really nice terrain. There still the heli snow mobiling outfit up there?

yep,, Heli sledder.... for the dudes that can't handle the back breaking ride in.. i have never been in a place like that.. makes you feel pretty small and want a 300hp sled:D

luke
04-21-2008, 12:18 PM
fuckin crazy looks like fun

dirka dave
04-21-2008, 01:16 PM
Looks like a great party !!

Happypants
04-21-2008, 04:14 PM
looks fun, gotta get me onea dem things

epic3
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
wheres the big dawgs

Taxidermy
04-21-2008, 07:38 PM
look good pics

Lucas
04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
i wanted to go but my sled needs new drivers and it developed a coolant leak somwhere last weekend...........iam in for next year 4 sure....

Nice pics

kootenaycat
04-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Awesome! But how come there's no tracks in this pic? Avy risk is pretty low right now, you'd think those hills would be tracked out. :confused:

Would have been fun watching the big sleds hitting the hills. Nothing like a turbo 4 stroke for straight up hillclimbing, just leave them at home when it comes to boon docking and trees! :D

TWOZEROFOUR
04-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Awesome! But how come there's no tracks in this pic? Avy risk is pretty low right now, you'd think those hills would be tracked out. :confused:

Would have been fun watching the big sleds hitting the hills. Nothing like a turbo 4 stroke for straight up hillclimbing, just leave them at home when it comes to boon docking and trees! :D

cuz it was 7am on saturday,, i slept in the back seat of the truck,, and could not wait to ride... it got tracked quickly,,, but there is so so so sooooo much terrain... it's only like 3hrs from kamloops so im gonna star[36] t riding out there more often

TWOZEROFOUR
04-21-2008, 10:43 PM
few more from sun peaks, had so much fun there we are riding next weekend again [36]

TWOZEROFOUR
04-21-2008, 10:44 PM
don't know whust up with the cops verison of those two :dontknow: