PDA

View Full Version : I guess I may as well say hey.....Hey

Arctic Wolf
04-19-2008, 02:20 AM
User names Arctic Wolf. Thats cause of my last name. Wich I aint goin into detail right now. Ive posted a couple o times on here already in resopnse of.. So... Heres the low down My wife the kids and myself love wheelin. I started wheelin in a 86 tercel wagon one of those 4x4 jobies. If ya know what I mean. I have 2 daughters that are are 4-12 that my life pretty much revovles around. And when I find the time I like the alone time wife the wife.. Although I think I married a nun now LOl. Ive owned vehicals such as 2 4 runners nice trucks but a lil small for me. Then I went into a '86 Bronco II I loved that machine with the 6 in her but got into an accident so.. Had ta let her go. Now finaly about a couple months ago I got myself a '89 Ford F-150 4x4 and let me tell ya. Its proved its self a couple o times. My ol lady also has a stock Exploder that weve been out in. So in a lump sum thats me. Nothin fancy no high priced toys but non ther less love ta go wheelin when ever I can.

bakelite
04-19-2008, 05:41 AM
Welcome .... [cheers]

RIFF RAFF
04-19-2008, 07:49 AM
User names Arctic Wolf. Thats cause of my last name. Wich I aint goin into detail right now. Ive posted a couple o times on here already in resopnse of.. So... Heres the low down My wife the kids and myself love wheelin. I started wheelin in a 86 tercel wagon one of those 4x4 jobies. If ya know what I mean. I have 2 daughters that are are 4-12 that my life pretty much revovles around. And when I find the time I like the alone time wife the wife.. Although I think I married a nun now LOl. Ive owned vehicals such as 2 4 runners nice trucks but a lil small for me. Then I went into a '86 Bronco II I loved that machine with the 6 in her but got into an accident so.. Had ta let her go. Now finaly about a couple months ago I got myself a '89 Ford F-150 4x4 and let me tell ya. Its proved its self a couple o times. My ol lady also has a stock Exploder that weve been out in. So in a lump sum thats me. Nothin fancy no high priced toys but non ther less love ta go wheelin when ever I can.

[15] [15] [15] [15]

and welcome[cheers]

curlee
04-19-2008, 08:31 AM
whoa, way to much information there bud..

kootenaycat
04-19-2008, 10:12 AM
whoa, way to much information there bud..

[iagree] And :welcome:

Quoting Honky here:

Say Hi:
Make a post to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself, If you have a truck what kind, hobbies, where you live

:D