PDA

View Full Version : Daily driver tires

get stuck
03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi my freinds looking to buy some new tires for his ranger.He is just looking to get a cheap set of 31s he wants some sort of mud terrans but wants something that won't wear out too fast he dosent do much highway driveing. The guy at the tire shop here told him 160$ per tire for the truxs m/t but he said they wear out pretty fast on the road . Dose anyone know of any mud tires that are around the same price range and also dose anyone have anything to say about the truxs ? thanks for any help [cheers]

Toyquad
03-25-2008, 10:42 PM
i had a set of 33inch mud kings. they seemed to last forever. I also had a set of 31 mud kings, had them for a year...... sold them with 85-90% left on them. good all round tire IMHO

dirka dave
03-25-2008, 11:26 PM
BFG allterrains are good, I have a set on my 97 4runner. They have lasted 3 years hard pavement driving (wife) and the ocasional trip into the bush .

GOT MUD
03-25-2008, 11:41 PM
i had a set of 33inch mud kings. they seemed to last forever.

i agree i've own prettyy much nothin but those tires on my toy for the last 5years, and alot of hyway driving with them, but i seemed to go through 3 or 4 sets on the back gee i wounder if the lock up rear end had anything to do with that hehehehee. seriously though there a great tire they last along time