PDA

View Full Version : taillight housings

nightcrawler
02-25-2008, 11:01 AM
so i got the rustys metal tailight houseings cost me way too much should have made my own in the end they were 300 BUCKS what a waste 100 for shipping (f#ckn ups) 80 for leds and pigtails so if you like them MAKE YOUR OWN dont have my camera right now ill throw some pics on tonight:mad: :mad: [16]

nightcrawler
02-25-2008, 08:16 PM
so ya here they are

regulate34
02-25-2008, 09:35 PM
they looks good 300bucks ouch

StinkFinger
02-25-2008, 09:39 PM
wow the fit is uh uh uh great......uh yeh thats it

Mr Vic
02-25-2008, 09:56 PM
different look, but for a XJ i would leave the stockers in..or build yer own as you said.... for a YJ i it would make more sense to mount some LED.. UPS charges alot for brokereage.. but realistically its the same as if you declared the actual value of the parts..

best thing to do is have item shipped to a us postal box and print yer own invoice with a lower value and when you declare it you pay tax & duty on a $40 item not a $300. take yer own risk at doing this cause its not exactly legal..just a way around things.......

bakelite
02-25-2008, 11:22 PM
UPS sucks dick

nightcrawler
02-27-2008, 08:51 AM
different look, but for a XJ i would leave the stockers in..or build yer own as you said.... for a YJ i it would make more sense to mount some LED.. UPS charges alot for brokereage.. but realistically its the same as if you declared the actual value of the parts..

best thing to do is have item shipped to a us postal box and print yer own invoice with a lower value and when you declare it you pay tax & duty on a $40 item not a $300. take yer own risk at doing this cause its not exactly legal..just a way around things.......

well i only shipped the boxsfrom rustys that were 100 andthey said they needed another40 so okay thats fine but i didnt know that when they came ups was askin for another60 so it was pretty much my own stupid fault [stupid] hahah so then got the leds from cbs truck and trailer because i get a discount so the came in at like 70 with the pigtails and grommets

but i was just tired of huntin down stock taillights after breakin them all the time so moarl of the story dont us ups and make your own because the stockers will break!!!!!!:dontknow: :mad: