PDA

View Full Version : Good Mechanic Shop Needed in kelowna

crazydude
01-31-2008, 05:11 PM
Does any one know a good mechanic in kelowna need to get 01 ram looked at cause it wont stop idleing rough and iv tried every thing.

sj-x 500
02-01-2008, 08:51 PM
do you know how to get codes off it? cycle the key 5 times, then leave it on, read the lil display on the left hand side of the gauge cluster, it'll display 2 types of codes, write em down.

does it only do it when it's cold?

have you recently serviced it?

email me at Larry_connolly1@hotmail.com once you've checked for codes

crazydude
02-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Well i just finished going through stuff again checking plugs and stuff so i also cleared the pcm but soon as it pops again ill try it and let you know but its still ideling like shit. Ya I just serviced it with new plugs,wires, cap and rotor o2 sensor and just finished romoving the throttle body and cleaning the shit out of it. I did all that to try and get rid of the ideling prob so I know its not any of the new stuff oh also new tps to.

crazydude
02-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Okay so it popped another code today #p 0308 which in my manual say missfire in cyl#8 which is the same one iv had before so i can rule out plug wire and such cause thats all been replaced so now im thinking injector or clogged cat:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
02-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Okay so it popped another code today #p 0308 which in my manual say missfire in cyl#8 which is the same one iv had before so i can rule out plug wire and such cause thats all been replaced so now im thinking injector or clogged cat:confused: :confused: :confused:

it wont be a clogged cat because it should idle fine but not run when you put ur foot to it or the best way to check if its a cat is to run it with an O2 sencer out of it