PDA

View Full Version : Gloom, despair, and agony on me ...

lornix
01-23-2008, 06:41 PM
... Deep, dark, depression, excessive misery.
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

Ok, first all, if you remember that song you are at least as old as me and hopefully that put a smile on your face :party0010:

Second, does anyone have a Factory service manual covering the '89 Cherokee - not a Haynes or Chilton, I am talking the actual FSM.

If you have one, would you mind looking in it and see if it has the under-dash fuse panel and the patch bay behind it mapped out so a person could replace a fuse panel and know which wires go where?

If it contains this information please let me know and I will buy one online. If not, I don't want to waste $100+ on it.

I need to replace my fuse panel bad and most places I phone are ball-parking me at around 6-10 hours with anywhere from $90 - $120 per hour.

There is no flippin' way I'm spending $1000 on a fuse panel.

Any other suggestions (besides dumping my Jeep) are gladly welcomed.

epic3
01-23-2008, 07:11 PM
wiring is my specialty I can do it for ya bring me your twisted burnt melted heap of wires with its corresponding twisted melted burning heap fuse panel and bring me a new fuse panel and all will be done soldered shrunk tubed and sealed all up good.
I charge 75 an hour for that kinda stuff it souldnt take more than 6 hours and I can work a gooder cash deal for ya if ya like.

Most mechanics HATE wiring so they charge huge to do it and do a shit job of it

lornix
01-23-2008, 07:19 PM
wiring is my specialty I can do it for ya bring me your twisted burnt melted heap of wires with its corresponding twisted melted burning heap fuse panel and bring me a new fuse panel and all will be done soldered shrunk tubed and sealed all up good.
I charge 75 an hour for that kinda stuff it souldnt take more than 6 hours and I can work a gooder cash deal for ya if ya like.

Most mechanics HATE wiring so they charge huge to do it and do a shit job of it

Ha ha ha ... so you've seen my fuse panel [15]

I might take you up on that. I'll let you know in the next 2 weeks or so (gotta explore a few options first)

epic3
01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Ha ha ha ... so you've seen my fuse panel [15]

I might take you up on that. I'll let you know in the next 2 weeks or so (gotta explore a few options first)

aight when your ready pm me and I'll get ya my addy an shit

Mr Vic
01-23-2008, 10:35 PM
if you still need it, I have FSM for cherokee (88 and 93) in pdf format, you can print off the pages you need. too big to attach here but i can email it to you.