PDA

View Full Version : BoonDocking

TWOZEROFOUR
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Well no one wanted to go sleddin sunday, so against my better judgement i went out solo,,, But left a map of wear i was headed for my buddies.. Had a sweet day riding powder,, Came across a Ski-Doo Summit In the Middle of No where... Full tank of gas.. Keys and Snow Shoes on the back... I rode 30 miles down the trail looking for some one... but no dice,,, Weird

Then headed back to the truck for some boon Docking and Hill Climbing[36]

Pretty Good Day

Tunabomber
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
second from last is a cool shot

even with the toyota

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
01-13-2008, 09:22 PM
looks like a sweet day out thats weard about that sled

Taxidermy
01-13-2008, 11:04 PM
awsme pics

shortshift
01-13-2008, 11:21 PM
head up next week to see if its still there? lol

TWOZEROFOUR
01-13-2008, 11:57 PM
head up next week to see if its still there? lol

hell, i really hope not. That kinda shit makes me sick.. it would take a guy a few days to walk outta there

dirka dave
01-14-2008, 08:30 AM
Sweet sled and nice lookin toyota. It hauls that sled around no problem eh?
How muck do those things weigh ?

TWOZEROFOUR
01-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Sweet sled and nice lookin toyota. It hauls that sled around no problem eh?
How muck do those things weigh ?

thanx, sleds about 420-450ish.. yea hauls pretty good,, gets a little gay on big hills on the highway, but i have some 5.29's sitting hear ready to go in. so that should help. It's the shit in spring when you have t0 4x4 up to the snow line and park on some sketchy switchback... and all the superduty guys are stuck in the mud [36]

kootenaycat
01-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Some awesome powder out there right now, and finally a decent base too. I won't go by myself, getting stuck alone sucks! :D And I like venturing off the trail too much to not be tempted.

Strange about the Skidoo, were there any tracks, sled or human? Looks to me like it's a stolen sled. Somebody either joy rode and ran outta gas, or is leaving it there 'til the next evening and will go pick it up. Happens around here when they were stealing quads. Found out later they would steal them, park them in the boonies for a day or so until the transportation (usually a 5 ton cube van) would come pick them up on it's way through. I'd call the cops and get them to run the regi number in that pic.

kootenaycat
01-14-2008, 08:10 PM
Can you blow up that picture where the VIN is, near the front of the tunnel? Might be able to get the VIN and run it on CPIC.
http://www.cpic-cipc.ca/English/search.cfm

Gumbo
01-14-2008, 10:46 PM
shoot a PM my way next time yer going wheelin, thanks for the pics[cheers]

yoda thrills
01-14-2008, 10:51 PM
wicked shots of the yota

TWOZEROFOUR
01-14-2008, 11:36 PM
Some awesome powder out there right now, and finally a decent base too. I won't go by myself, getting stuck alone sucks! :D And I like venturing off the trail too much to not be tempted.

Strange about the Skidoo, were there any tracks, sled or human? Looks to me like it's a stolen sled. Somebody either joy rode and ran outta gas, or is leaving it there 'til the next evening and will go pick it up. Happens around here when they were stealing quads. Found out later they would steal them, park them in the boonies for a day or so until the transportation (usually a 5 ton cube van) would come pick them up on it's way through. I'd call the cops and get them to run the regi number in that pic.

where this sled was like 6-10ft of snow and 30km's or more for a road. would be one hellva plave to ditch it. I figured the guy musta had problems and got doubled out,, cuz to leave yer snowshoes?? also no foot prints around the sled other than mine.. LUcky i was not on a Artic Cat otherwise i would have had to up Grade :party0010:

T-bone
01-15-2008, 02:16 AM
5th picture in bottom right hand corner look like another sled? :confused:

Must be kinda nice to just go out alone and explore and not have to worry about others... [36]

Wicked pictures!

Big Mitch
01-27-2008, 10:37 AM
sweet pics