View Full Version : More Nissan mods....

01-03-2008, 02:29 PM
I like the idea or relocating the oil filter...nothing like burning your arm while trying to thread it back on!! Now if they only had something for the spark plugs on the 3.0 six!!

The Warn Premium hubs cost us $200.00 at Lordco and took a beer to intsall.

We swapped out the stock Pathfinder grill with it's crappy lights for a grill, light buckets and connections from a Hardbody pick-up so we could run some quality lights, available all over. Cost us $100.00($200.00 per side for new Pathfinder ones!!).

Removed the front anti-swaybar, and noticed very little change in front end dive. Did notice more wheel travel....

Thanks for the room Kev!!

01-03-2008, 02:33 PM
lordco is screwing you. You can get them for 100 buck in the states. (hubs)

The spark plugs aren't an issue as long as you
1) use compressed air to clean around them before you remove them
2) buy a spare set of of wires so you can replace them when you pull them apart trying to remove them.
3) have a long extension and a real good touch..

I've been toying with the idea of Hardbody front end stuff. does it all just bolt up sean?

01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Bolts right up! Just get the conectors for the headlights as they differ from the Pathfinder and the pick-ups(easy to wire as the wire colors are the same). Grab the grill, buckets, bolts and conectors and you to will then be able to see!![cheers]

09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Ummmm .... the Warn 29091 hubs at Lordco are like $190 MY cost ... and I freakin work there !! I find it *amusing* ( read : a PISSOFF !! ) that a couple of our accounts get them like $50 cheaper than I do !! Urgh !!

09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
warn hubs are 110 in the states.
I got my MM years ago with a lifetime warranty for 90.