PDA

View Full Version : Nissan section - - Cooooool!

Taxidermy
01-02-2008, 11:18 PM
I really want one more Pathfinder. really cheap. Not want to spend lots of my money - around $1000.00 - 86 or 87 - two door. Me not want electric windows - wind up windows are better. Automatic transmission and good frame. Not want a piece of shit frame. I work on it. I want to drive for off-road not for parts. Want one close to the city of Kelowna, I can't afford tow from Vancouver.

If you all see one, private message me please.

I want to make a Pathfinder parking lot at my Grannie's and Grandpa's home.

I don't care if rusty body or colour because I can sand, fill and paint the body on Pathfinder.
Thanks

t

Apathy
01-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Ill keep a look out Taxi.
Can you drive a manual? They are much better. The nissan Automatics were not very good. Not reliable. You must install Aftermarket cooler for the Automatics if you want them to survive.

Jeremy

Taxidermy
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Ill keep a look out Taxi.
Can you drive a manual? They are much better. The nissan Automatics were not very good. Not reliable. You must install Aftermarket cooler for the Automatics if you want them to survive.

Jeremy

I can't drive a standard. Automatic better for me. My legs are not good - muscles in leg are tight - hurt all the time. Last April, my knee cap popped off it's track and hurt something awful. Slipped back on track after 6 hours. When I was swimming in Special Olympics, I pull with my strong arm muscles not my legs.

baluch
01-16-2008, 07:51 PM
I really want one more Pathfinder. really cheap. Not want to spend lots of my money - around $1000.00 - 86 or 87 - two door. Me not want electric windows - wind up windows are better. Automatic transmission and good frame. Not want a piece of shit frame. I work on it. I want to drive for off-road not for parts. Want one close to the city of Kelowna, I can't afford tow from Vancouver.

If you all see one, private message me please.

I want to make a Pathfinder parking lot at my Grannie's and Grandpa's home.

I don't care if rusty body or colour because I can sand, fill and paint the body on Pathfinder.
Thanks

t

This doesn't really fit your criteria, but I bet you could get it for $500 or maybe even less. Would make a good parts rig at the very least. If I wasn't unemployed I'd buy it in a second and SAS it and beat the crap out of it. :) Looks like a tree fell on it.

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showproduct.php?product=208793&cat=169

[cheers]

epic3
01-16-2008, 10:33 PM
that'll buff out

baluch
01-16-2008, 11:49 PM
My thoughts exactly!

Explorer guy418
01-17-2008, 01:23 AM
Not want a piece of shit frame.
haha that was fuckin good taxi!

but anyways back on track! ill keep my eye open for ya buddy[cheers]

halfwaythere
08-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I know someone with a 93 pathfinder, loaded, v6 5 speed. excellent motor. needs nothing! just has a hole in the frame drivers rear. she wants 1,000 for it. i could fix it though by puting a piece of steel over it, to reinforce the frame. it's a daily driver for her right now. call me if anyones interested - 250-801-0450 - Gary.

PS i sold my big nissan for 500$ haha!!! i took a loss