PDA

View Full Version : 6 inch lift for 96 f-150

regulate34
12-26-2007, 05:57 PM
hey i have been looking on the net and at www.truckaddons.com and i found a 6 inch lift for my truck its only 2wd but whatever
i still wanna lift it
but i wanna know about places to go to around the lowermainland
any places that would have this kit in stock or one that could order it in for me

thanks

westcoaster
12-26-2007, 06:23 PM
*cough*

So what's this doing in "General 4x4 Discussion"

Shouldn't it be in "Mindless Babble" instead?

In my humble opinion your better of selling the 2wd and investing in a 4wd and lifting that. (even if you never intend on turning in the hubs...)
I think you would have trouble selling the lifted 2wd in this part of the world....

regulate34
12-26-2007, 06:26 PM
thats dosent help me at all and why do i want to sell my truck
and i got a 4x4

SquirreL-E
12-26-2007, 06:38 PM
.....why the fuck would you lift a 2wd truck? somebody should slap yea in the face....

"Oh because it looks cool" if so, GTFO...

regulate34
12-26-2007, 06:55 PM
lick my sack

Troy
12-26-2007, 07:03 PM
please remove yourself from the human population

Ginger Snaps
12-26-2007, 07:39 PM
pre runner set up? your truck do what you want with it, but i sudgest getting a 4x4..

regulate34
12-26-2007, 08:09 PM
i must say i am starting to loose respect for this website and some of the members that represent it

Ginger Snaps
12-26-2007, 08:13 PM
saying lick my sack isnt going to help you any way

2wd trucks=lowering

4x4=lift

waste your money its your truck see you on the pavement cause well you aint gunna go no where on the trail:dontknow:

SquirreL-E
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
i must say i am starting to loose respect for this website and some of the members that represent it

Can't Take it? then Fuck off! :fighting0071:

westcoaster
12-26-2007, 08:41 PM

Now what?

Going to take your ball and your bat and stomp off?

I offered a humble opinion and immediatly you popped off like an ass....

Taxidermy
12-26-2007, 08:50 PM
4x4 ????????

nbrowser
12-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Some people's kids.........yeesh

4Lo
12-26-2007, 09:42 PM
:mad0217:your temper will get you nowhere buddy :D

BrentG
12-26-2007, 10:27 PM
personally I love the Pre-runner setup as well as the rockcrawler
2 different machines for 2 different types of terrain. we don't have alot of terrain for a pre-runner here but that doesn't mean they suck. when I was in california on my bike trip this summer I saw some wicked prerunner trucks done to the nines, but they were 2wd, mind you they had about 500+ hp. they looked skookum going down the road, and tearing up the dunes. up here its all crawler and bogger terrain see alot of buggies and bobbed yota's etc. I'm more into the crawling as most of the people from the site but I still respect the fact that someone would build a pre-runner.
Now if he built it to look like a crawler with sliders and so on(kinda like the guys who bling up their 4x4, but lose the front driveshaft because its too tight of an angle, and they're never going to use it anyways) just to be a poser, then that is a completely different story, and then I don't respect them, there shouldn't be any respect for those ones.

TWOZEROFOUR
12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
2wd lifts [36] [36] Pre runners, urban jumping[36]

i have a 4wd that i beat, but i don't jump it. I would definatly build a long travel 2wd to haul ass with and jump

do it up buddie[cheers]

HILLBILLY
12-27-2007, 12:03 AM
hey i have been looking on the net and at www.truckaddons.com and i found a 6 inch lift for my truck its only 2wd but whatever
i still wanna lift it
but i wanna know about places to go to around the lowermainland
any places that would have this kit in stock or one that could order it in for me

thanks

check sport trucks unlimited [cheers]

Foes
12-27-2007, 01:36 AM
i think its a great idea, from what ive heard, the ttb front end in 2wd is a great pre runner style front end, who cares what other people think? its your truck, build it the way you want! hell, even with 2wd and good tires, you can get into a lot of places! All i can say for lift kits, is dont buy rough country, its cheap for a damn good reason

regulate34
12-27-2007, 07:45 AM
i think its a great idea, from what ive heard, the ttb front end in 2wd is a great pre runner style front end, who cares what other people think? its your truck, build it the way you want! hell, even with 2wd and good tires, you can get into a lot of places! All i can say for lift kits, is dont buy rough country, its cheap for a damn good reason

yea i was thinling more like the skyjacker class 1
and my truck right now is very good
i have pulled 4x4 out at stave
and been up some narley roads

if i have the money i would challange this sight to run and 2X4 kotp
fuck it run one anyways

g-rod
12-27-2007, 10:13 AM
pre runner it forsure, lifted 2 wheel drive pre runner styles are wicked sweet!!

B
12-27-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/skyjacker/skyjacker-ford-6.htm#4

if ur gonna do it ... i would avoid the blocking the rear and go with new leafs if ya want to beat this thing as opposed to drive it at the mall ... other than that dosent look like to bad a kit ...

even so i would just like to point out that 2 wheel drive needs momentum to keep ya going and generally put's a heavier beating on the truck to go the same places .. ive blown up many front d/s ... and with a locked rear it still is amazing how much wheel speed u need in places ...

just my 2/c

epic3
12-27-2007, 02:02 PM

dont loose respect for the site cus a few assholes are too over opinionated
it seems to be the same punks that like to share thier discontent for ANYTHING not theirs.[cheers]

Go ahead and lift it enjoy it beat it or just drive it after all it's yours and you like it
it it it it it

as for guys to talk too bout your lift CjMike a B both work for great shops and are allways willin to help a guy out

HEAVY METAL
12-27-2007, 03:30 PM
dont loose respect for the site cus a few assholes are too over opinionated
it seems to be the same punks that like to share thier discontent for ANYTHING not theirs.[cheers]

Go ahead and lift it enjoy it beat it or just drive it after all it's yours and you like it
it it it it it

as for guys to talk too bout your lift CjMike a B both work for great shops and are allways willin to help a guy out

:s30x: if anyones gona turn ya off the site it should be me..

ive always wanted too and will hopefully one day build a "prerunner"

would be a freakin riot too drive... yo

regulate34
12-27-2007, 07:17 PM
[URL]

if ur gonna do it ... i would avoid the blocking the rear and go with new leafs if ya want to beat this thing as opposed to drive it at the mall ... other than that dosent look like to bad a kit ...

just my 2/c

so your thinking i might rip out the blocks

epic3
12-27-2007, 10:05 PM
:s30x: if anyones gona turn ya off the site it should be me..

[15] [15] [15] We all got our skills in life yo:cool:

MetalMan
12-28-2007, 12:14 AM
A prerunner would be cool, but where around here would you use it? In any case he's talking about taking it to KOTP, good luck buddy. 2wd is useless for mud and trails. I know it's a fad down in the yuppy states of Yankeeland to put huge lifts and tires on 2wd trucks, maybe this guy got a taste of that.

regulate34
12-28-2007, 08:16 AM
I know it's a fad down in the yuppy states of Yankeeland to put huge lifts and tires on 2wd trucks, maybe this guy got a taste of that.

hey i aint no fucking yank i am canadian 100%
and i like 2wdin because you know you have a bug chance of getting fucked
but well see
i got and new recovery strap for xmas so i might just take a stupid line up at stave

HEAVY METAL
12-28-2007, 08:38 AM
hey i aint no fucking yank i am canadian 100%
and i like 2wdin because you know you have a bug chance of getting fucked
but well see
i got and new recovery strap for xmas so i might just take a stupid line up at stave

lots of those... yo [cheers]

PowerStroke
12-28-2007, 05:20 PM
lol, it is always the same fucking clowns in the beginning of the thread that run their fucking e mouths off. awsome bits of information they provided...

regulate34
12-28-2007, 08:32 PM
i am heding up this weekend to stave
gonna get my new strap nice and muddy

Troy
12-28-2007, 11:55 PM
i am heding up this weekend to stave
gonna get my new strap-on nice and muddy

fixed it for you

regulate34
12-29-2007, 07:41 AM
fixed it for you

you wish

epic3
12-30-2007, 01:13 AM
lol, it is always the same fucking clowns in the beginning of the thread that run their fucking e mouths off. awsome bits of information they provided...

Yup every time