PDA

View Full Version : Hey, New here, just sayin Hi.

AngeL0
12-09-2007, 12:25 AM
Well this would be my first post. Iv never done any kind of wheeling before but im pretty excited about getting into it.

Names Ryan, Im 21, just bought my wheelin/winter vehicle which is a 91 4 door 4.3L Blazer. it's all stock right now, but has some decent tires on it. Im thinking about getting a 3" Body lift and either shackels or Add a leaf for the rear. and Crank the T-bars in the front. Im probably gonna build a Safari style rack for the roof with some light mounts and maybe see if i can get a set of 33's to fit. Maybe even a winch bumper for the front. Im not gonna spend a WHOLE lot of money on this thing at first because my other Summer Project (Which pics can bee seen here - http://www.warparty.net/truckclub/index.php?topic=236.0) takes up most of my paycheqs right now :D but slowly this thing will get pieced together.

I was going to snap some pics today because it was such a nice day but i couldnt find my camera anywhere. as soon as i do though ill post a few pics.

I live in port moody so Eagle is only a 15 min drive from my house, So thats where i will probably spend most of my time. I look forward to meeting some of you guys out on the trails. [36]

Driveby
12-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Nice blazer youve built there, i thought of doing the same thing before my daughter was born but with a 350 in it and stroked. How'd u get the HIDs for free?

AngeL0
12-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Work at a body shop :D Cars come in with parts that are smashed that are gonna get replaced, so some of this stuff would of just ended up in the trash. so i put it to good use. took awhile to collect all the parts though.

Driveby
12-09-2007, 01:08 AM
NICE if you ever get another set let me know im thinking of doing an HID mod to my headlights

poostang
12-09-2007, 09:51 AM
oh boy the miniruckers are starting to come here

SquirreL-E
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
. . . . go fuck yourself

btw, post nudes of your gf, and you can stay if not.... GtFo!

AngeL0
12-09-2007, 04:40 PM
oh boy the miniruckers are starting to come here
Haha yeah you know it. I like the best of both worlds!!

. . . . go fuck yourself

btw, post nudes of your gf, and you can stay if not.... GtFo!

Haha well sorry no gf at the moment