PDA

View Full Version : Well First Post But not sure where to do this

Little Yello Jeep
12-07-2007, 07:36 AM
SO anyway the story about me And my little yello freind.(And no it's not a:party0010: ) So i purchased my first vehicle (my jeep) a year and a half ago. When i bought it it had fair amount of millage but no offroading history. So I had it planned out I was going to get into 4x4'n when I got the money and for the next summer. Unfortunately Being at high millage i spent say 4g's on Under the hood repairs. And Not wanting to be un equipt I havent ahd a chance to break the sucker in. but now its been a while bills are paid off time to add some emenities (Cb radio,Lift kit etc.) Cb radio sounds like the best thing to get first being that my jeeps in good shape at the moment. It's stock at the moment. But this weekend I'm buying a Cb so now. About me myself I happen to reside in Langley you know the place between abby and surrey. SO anyway I work innorthvan in engineering firm and soon I willl be heading back to school. so i thought better do up my jeep when ive got the time and money. Oh and my Name is Jay, Jason or to some drunk guy's mavrick. :cool: so i think ill like it here.

lincoln locked
12-07-2007, 08:29 AM
welcome nice little read, post up some pics and one day we might meet on the trail [cheers]

Kinslayer
12-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Well, let me be the first to say....

FUCK OFF NEWBIE go fuck yourself

Seriously though, ten-four good buddy, I think we'll be the only two on this site with radios - Tuna ripped his antenna off a while ago, i'm sure if you searched the carnage section you can find some close up shots, and replies from everyone on the site consoling him tenderly.

Little Yello Jeep
12-07-2007, 09:23 AM
well all my buds have 4x4's so hopefully by the summer they will all want to go out i have ayj my friend has yj my other friend has a cherokee and another has a 4 runner so ill get them to cb with me or i wont be their friend haha

Taxidermy
12-07-2007, 01:41 PM
welcome

Tunabomber
12-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, let me be the first to say....

FUCK OFF NEWBIE go fuck yourself

Seriously though, ten-four good buddy, I think we'll be the only two on this site with radios - Tuna ripped his antenna off a while ago, i'm sure if you searched the carnage section you can find some close up shots, and replies from everyone on the site consoling him tenderly.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t83/mrtuna/smile/newman.jpg

and hey kinslayer
stop throwing salt in my wounds :(

and it will be channel 4 soon man

planning a total rewire of lights , sterro , and cb this christmas break [36]

oh and :welcome:

gavman
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Hello and welcome[cheers]

epic3
12-07-2007, 08:24 PM
get lost theres too many yellow jeeps here already

yoda thrills
12-07-2007, 08:30 PM
:s30x: how duz it feel to drive a lime:D

:welcome:

Little Yello Jeep
12-08-2007, 10:12 PM
get lost theres too many yellow jeeps here already
haha im aware paint job would be nice but i havent got around to it yet hahah

RIFF RAFF
12-08-2007, 10:22 PM
:s30x: how duz it feel to drive a lime:D

i'm getting old and i know your joking but his jeep is yellow not green.

lime=green
lemon=yellow

:welcome:

Kinslayer
12-08-2007, 10:33 PM
and hey kinslayer
stop throwing salt in my wounds :(

and it will be channel 4 soon man

planning a total rewire of lights , sterro , and cb this christmas break [36]

Oh alright, just cause you asked. Yeah, I gotta wire up some additional lights too, gotta fix my rack yet again though, I fucking broke it AGAIN. stupid spare tire.