PDA

View Full Version : well...

Candiass
12-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I am so happy to be sitting infront of my computer.

I am so happy to see all the support around here. I am not going to lie when I thought that we might have to stay up there for a few days I was on the verge of well I don't know...maybe freaking out on someone ha ha.

We got out today because of Sas and Eric. Thank you so much for that [cheers]. It was scetchy but we made it YAYAYAYAYAYA.

Nez and Brian - Thank you so much for getting some stuff to us. I am glad you both turned around when you did. Am very happy you made it out safe.

Mike/Tammy, Jen/Jay, Reubin, Colin/Clorissa, Darren you all made a little stressful situation fun. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I tell you wearing eachother clothes sure brings people closer together ha ha. Now whos underwear do I have lol.

Cheers to the good peeps on FIBC and on MIKES site. Love you all [cheers]

MikeWild
12-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Happy Birthday Candace, I would'nt have had it any other way! ( well maybe more beer) :D

redman
12-04-2007, 08:25 PM
thank you for the invite I had a blast with you and Darren and the crew.

Jay that raost was awesome, and the rest of the grub was greeat to

even the very bacony eggs

RIFF RAFF
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
:party0010: happy birthday candace:party0010:

you have such good friends they threw ya a party they new you would never forget[cheers]

In The Zone
12-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Happy Birthday and glad you all had fun ....[36][36]

captain
12-05-2007, 12:59 AM
happy birthday candass!! glad y'all made it out safe. i was gonna come but had some issues with my truck. im sure it would have been a blast, regardless of the outcome

Shera
12-05-2007, 06:09 AM
Happy birthday and this is a birthday you'll never forget[cheers]