PDA

View Full Version : Aright its raised

Shera
11-23-2007, 06:13 AM
Well just got my Jimmy back from Jeep thrills ,they put in a 4"lift kit which is nice[36] but now my 31" tires look stupid ,gonna take off the running boards this weekend[if I ever get my truck back from my son because his jeep is broken again[f] ] and may be getting 33" tires but not sure which to go for as I have always liked my bf goodrich mud terrains [which have lasted quite long ] or thses othere tires toro I think now I forget what they are called but a bit more beefer ,my son has 39"on his jeep and likes them

Squishy
11-23-2007, 01:55 PM
post up some pics!

ryan77
11-23-2007, 02:03 PM
[stupid] yea post pics

B
11-23-2007, 02:21 PM
we did a the ord shackle flip in the rear w the extended greasable shackles and just sum 4 " leafs in the front ... russel dot stainless brake lines and sum rancho shocks should ride a world different w the flip kit and clear 33's with no worries after someone loses the grandma running boards ... [f] ... :) ...

and tim is running the iroc's but i think she is trying to decide between the truxus mt or the bfg ...

either way should be a nice little get out on the trails and in to camping spot's kinda rig ...

[cheers] ...

B ...

Shera
11-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Yes you guys did a good job on it but the people I work with just don't understand why I am so happy [city folks that drive cars[16] ] but than again they don't understand why someone woould want to go outside camping in the bush and play in the mud. They never have fun but we all do:party0010::D [cheers]