PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Thoughts

Builder1
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM
I was not tring advertise.

Honky
11-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Well hunting is getting close to being over for the season. Do yanks have to have a guide to hunt in Canada? If you are looking to do some local wheeling I know there wont be a problem if getting a group together to show you some trails and challenges. Are you looking for a place to store your trucks? How long would you be coming up for?

Honky
11-20-2007, 10:37 AM
On a friendly note we do not allow advertising on this site. If you are here to enjoy the site and talk about wheeling you are more then welcome to continue

Builder1
11-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Yes, most "yanks" go through a service or a guide to hunt a specific animal. I personally don't hunt and neither does my husband, however there are alot of hunting guides here in the US. It is getting so hard to find some place to hunt, nobody wants gove permission for you to be on their land. I suppose liability issues...I don't know. I would be interested in coming up when the weather warms up and do some wheeling with everyone. The trails that I have seen in the pictures look like a blast. I would probably come up for a week or so.

Honky
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Sorry a little confused if you are looking for hunting places to take your truck (which is great) but you don’t hunt….why would you ask where you can hunt up here?

This post now doesn’t make any sense because you deleted your post…….now I’m confused ….but that’s easy to do

mini
11-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry a little confused if you are looking for hunting places to take your truck (which is great) but you don’t hunt….why would you ask where you can hunt up here?

This post now doesn’t make any sense because you deleted your post…….now I’m confused ….but that’s easy to do

you got that right:D

Builder1
11-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes this thread no longer makes sence. I will start over later.

redman
11-20-2007, 12:00 PM
im confused too. looks like an ad that was removed, although their site has cool rigs this aint the place to sell your stuff.