PDA

View Full Version : Friday night shop night

TWOZEROFOUR
11-17-2007, 12:55 AM
A few buddies and I work pretty long hours, wich leaves us Friday night for some reparis/mods. Sat night for the ladies and Sunday for wheelin. Did some work on his jeep, wired up some lights put in some relays ect. im stilll working on my Sled ramp. built the "ramp" part a few weeks ago.. did the ramp mounting points tonight.. and hopefully finish up the ski ramps next friday intime for sleddin[36] [36] Kinda boring shots.. have if a look if yer bored

Shorty
11-17-2007, 01:10 AM
That shop looks so familiar for some weird reason, I used to live on the westside

Dirtybert
11-17-2007, 06:43 AM
nice welds nice size shop fer sure

kootenaycat
11-17-2007, 06:41 PM
Nice fabbing. Where's the ramp going to store when in transit? I still use the old 2x4 frame with a sheet of plywood raised deck so my ramp slides underneath. Makes for a quick access to the ramp.

One day I'll fab a nice light aluminum setup. One day. :rolleyes:

FU Toolbag
11-17-2007, 08:12 PM
where is that shop?

TWOZEROFOUR
11-18-2007, 01:28 AM
Nice fabbing. Where's the ramp going to store when in transit? I still use the old 2x4 frame with a sheet of plywood raised deck so my ramp slides underneath. Makes for a quick access to the ramp.

One day I'll fab a nice light aluminum setup. One day. :rolleyes:

check pic 3.. when i built my new rear frame for the truck, i took into consideration making it sled freindly,,, there is a 4 inch gap between the top of the frame rail and bottom of the flatdeck.. it slides right in.. turned out prety slick

Marko
12-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Hey thats pretty sweet when ya makin me a set :)