PDA

View Full Version : bush fix

biggestal
11-13-2007, 07:49 PM
had a fun drive with norm, youngun, grant and sara on sunday.
My pinion gear disintegrated so we pulled the driveshaft, pulled the diff cover, pulled the bolts from the ring gear, pulled the pinion shaft forward with a bungee, pulled the tops off a coupla beer, and pulled her on home with the front wheels.

Thanks to punkrocker for some extra tools, norm for getting dirty and some theory, Grant for some extra beers, and Sara for some wood.

Oh yea, there were grizzlies, that's right, grizzlies, lots of them, who knew they like the smell of gear oil?

Swerve
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
nice catch pan:mad0215:

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
nice catch pan:mad0215:

I agree. Could of left that picture out. Not painting a great picture for off roaders in general. [16]

As for the trail fix, good idea.

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:00 PM
suck me off you two monkey cocks!

like typical tree huggers you judge without knowing

Chody
11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
delete that pic asap..... believe me

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 08:04 PM

You serious? You really think those eco-freaks don't watch this site? [16]

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:05 PM
You serious? You really think those eco-freaks don't watch this site? [16]

you are proof!

Ugly
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM

like typical tree huggers you judge without knowing

yea..? guess what your getting in your stocking this xmas..

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:09 PM
yea..? guess what your getting in your stocking this xmas..

you shouldn't drink so much

Swerve
11-13-2007, 08:19 PM
you're fucking kidding me right? you don't see a problem with that pic? what are you gonna say? there was no garbage bag to be found? you dug up the dirt after and packed that out? or you just don't give a fuck? and 50 views and hardly any response but if some punk leaves a mess at stave there is almost a beheading? geez

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 08:21 PM
you are proof!

Beleive me, I'm the farthest thing from an eco-nazi. Not sure why you are being really ignorant about this picture. Do you honestly think a picture of gear oil pouring onto the ground is a good thing to have on a public 4x4ing site? I'm not even concerned about the gear oil on the ground, you had to do a trail fix, fine. Just no point in posting the pic on here.

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:30 PM
well I guess you city kids are gullible enuf to believe the crap that is being fed to you about the 'environmentalists' Some old earl is not going to destroy life on earth like yall seem to think. Ya want to save the world/ stop using the highways, stop logging stop mining. Thewhole Idea that individual conservation can 'save the world' is idiotic, try lobbying against Chinese coal powered power stations, then you mite make a difference

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 08:33 PM
well I guess you city kids are gullible enuf to believe the crap that is being fed to you about the 'environmentalists' Some old earl is not going to destroy life on earth like yall seem to think. Ya want to save the world/ stop using the highways, stop logging stop mining. Thewhole Idea that individual conservation can 'save the world' is idiotic, try lobbying against Chinese coal powered power stations, then you mite make a difference

Since when did I ever say "don't pour the fucking gear oil on the ground"?

I just said that pic isn't doing our sport or FuninBC any good.

And what big city do you think I live in? Last time I checked the Okanagan had about 70,000 more people then the 3 "cities" I live near.

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Beleive me, I'm the farthest thing from an eco-nazi. Not sure why you are being really ignorant about this picture. Do you honestly think a picture of gear oil pouring onto the ground is a good thing to have on a public 4x4ing site? I'm not even concerned about the gear oil on the ground, you had to do a trail fix, fine. Just no point in posting the pic on here.

OOOOOO!!!, rite on the ground!!! get real! Clear cuts!

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:37 PM
I didn't expect this discussion but its bin fun.

My buddies and I had a good day, and I think that the kootencat and I could have some excellent arguments

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:44 PM
ok, i'M CALMER NOW. i POSTED SUM PHOTOS OF A FUN DAY, NEVER IN A HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS EXPECTED that RESPONSE.
OH shit caps lock

we had a good day and laffed heavy

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 08:45 PM
OOOOOO!!!, rite on the ground!!! get real! Clear cuts!

Yah, we all know how much hydraulic oil is dumped in all the clear cuts, lots of buddies of mine are loggers. The just don't advertise it or post pics in a public forum!

nbrowser
11-13-2007, 08:47 PM
Simple fix guys and a calmer sense of reason, biggestal, simply delete the pic of the crud hitting the terrafirma, others, relax, everyone is happy. just sayin

g-rod
11-13-2007, 08:50 PM
im sure he didnt post the picture thinkin "ahhh people are going to freak when they see this" he probably just took it to show how dirty it was... i know id rather poor some oil onto the ground, then leave my truck somewhere in the bush overnight....

biggestal
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM
OK!!!

I didn't expect this but let's get it on. Preferably on a different post!!!
Al

Are eco-nazis threatening our lifestyle?
Isthe fun in bc forum so public that no one can post their opinions? like a newscast or something? You know Tony Parsons isn't allowed to express his own opinions.

Should I censor my photographs??? It's art man. 'Don't censor me' ,like the Family Guy kid said

Kinslayer
11-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Looks like he is pouring mud on the ground to me..I don't see any gear oil in THAT diff.

ManDown
11-13-2007, 09:01 PM
lol that looks like some healthy gear oil

g-rod
11-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Looks like he is pouring mud on the ground to me..I don't see any gear oil in THAT diff.

i was thinkin the same thing kinda... i thought it was just mud when i 1st saw it...

biggestal
11-13-2007, 09:07 PM

oh man , you hurt me, it had the consistency of pecker snot.

lincoln locked
11-13-2007, 09:08 PM
i was thinkin the same thing kinda... i thought it was just mud when i 1st saw it...

ya im sure that pic was taken after all the oil was drained in a catch basin , and al filled his diff up with mud on the trail out ;)

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
im sure he didnt post the picture thinkin "ahhh people are going to freak when they see this" he probably just took it to show how dirty it was... i know id rather poor some oil onto the ground, then leave my truck somewhere in the bush overnight....

I don't doubt he just posted it to show the trail fix, but I'm just saying there are lots of people who see that think "another redneck 4x4er polluting the ground". I'm not saying we aren't redneck, hell I'm proud to be known for it! :D

But yah Biggestal, we should have a seperate debate on this. And by "this" I mean the affects of posting the photo.

lincoln locked
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
oh nice pics looks like a good time [cheers]

biggestal
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm disappointed that nobody has noticed that sara gave me wood, this is hurtful.

biggestal
11-13-2007, 09:20 PM
c'mon guys!!

you got opinions yap offf

let's hear you!

fer fucks sake don't be afraid of offendin d people

Taxidermy
11-13-2007, 09:20 PM
nice pics [cheers]

lincoln locked
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
I'm disappointed that nobody has noticed that sara gave me wood, this is hurtful.

:confused0006: you meen you still got some ,not that im looking :confused:

biggestal
11-13-2007, 09:26 PM
:confused0006: you meen you still got some ,not that im looking :confused:

I saw you

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 09:30 PM
OK!!!

I didn't expect this but let's get it on. Preferably on a different post!!!
Al

Are eco-nazis threatening our lifestyle?
Isthe fun in bc forum so public that no one can post their opinions? like a newscast or something? You know Tony Parsons isn't allowed to express his own opinions.

Should I censor my photographs??? It's art man. 'Don't censor me' ,like the Family Guy kid said

Done! :D

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194091&posted=1#post1194091

biggestal
11-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Done! :D

http://www.funinbc.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1194091&posted=1#post1194091

you're my hero!

kootenaycat
11-13-2007, 09:35 PM
you're my hero!

Finally, I'm someones hero! [36] :D

biggestal
11-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Now I am pisseed.

nobody has said BOO

cmon muthers,

bakelite
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
:dontknow: Looks like a great day. Good thinking on the fix to get ya home. [cheers]

re the oil....:confused0006: don't care [cheers]

youngun
11-13-2007, 11:41 PM
yea, i was thinking that trial took you guys a while, i stopped by your place and your jeep was there so i figured to got down allright

78bronco
11-13-2007, 11:49 PM
like wtf dude draining that gear oil on the ground like come on its one thing for a diff to blow up and leak or trans ECT somthing un expected but the least you coulda done was shovel the dirt up and Im by no means a tree hugger but dont fuck up a trail or wreck shit for others cause your to fucken lazy to clean up your mess!!! at the very least you coulda used one of your empty beer cans to catch it

FUCK shit like that pisses me off to no end!!

mini
11-14-2007, 12:17 AM
its got nothing to do with the trail fix or the fact that you needed to get your truck home. but dont be so fucking lazy and ignorantgo fuck yourself

biggestal
11-14-2007, 12:34 AM
its got nothing to do with the trail fix or the fact that you needed to get your truck home. but dont be so fucking lazy and ignorantgo fuck yourself

excellent, that's what I want , true emotion, tell me how you feel, you are so anxious, you have no idea what I did with that earl, but that doesn't inhibit you from Judjing me, typical.

78bronco
11-14-2007, 01:26 AM
I think that your a ignorant dick and you just like it when people tell you off and I also think that you like pissing off the masses

OldEnuff
11-14-2007, 01:41 AM
excellent, that's what I want , true emotion, tell me how you feel, you are so anxious, you have no idea what I did with that earl, but that doesn't inhibit you from Judjing me, typical.

So.......... instead of baiting others............. tell us [cheers]

swamp donkey
11-14-2007, 05:04 AM
c'mon guys!!

you got opinions yap offf

let's hear you!

fer fucks sake don't be afraid of offendin d peopleopinions,you are an A-hole.

wanna go out wheelin next weekend?:party0010: [cheers]

jakerngr
11-14-2007, 07:56 AM
at least the plate # wasnt in the same picture..........

KINGCRUISER
11-14-2007, 09:53 AM
ya im sure that pic was taken after all the oil was drained in a catch basin , and al filled his diff up with mud on the trail out ;)

[36] I choke baby seals, yaaa:party0010:

norm
11-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Is it fixed yet?[f]

punkrocker
11-14-2007, 01:35 PM
that was some nasty shit for sure, i think my dog licked up the mess afterwards... thought it was poop [cheers]

biggestal
11-14-2007, 04:38 PM
wow that was fun! gotta tell ya that I could hardly wait to get home from work today to see what else had been posted.

Cheers to y'all!

Al

zedr2eh
11-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Can't say posting that pic was the best idea but not the end of the world.
It's clear you love attention and now you've got some, yay!
I'm curious how you can read these responses while asphyxiating yourself with that Zellers bag and desperatlely trying to jerk yourself off.:dontknow:

Glad you made it home and nice pics, looks like fun.[cheers]

78bronco
11-14-2007, 06:16 PM
[iagree] :s30x:

biggestal
11-14-2007, 06:57 PM
I'm curious how you can read these responses while asphyxiating yourself with that Zellers bag and desperatlely trying to jerk yourself off.:dontknow:

not everyone likes your kind of fun y'know.
just the fact that you were able to come up with that idea is disturbing, seek help.

parcy jones
11-14-2007, 07:17 PM
is it that hard to right click something and click delete? the last few years they've been crackin down on people taking their trucks or bikes or quads or whatever off road. i got a truck and a dirtbike and ive had a few talkin tos. but that pic aint helpin them to help us out. why make such a big deal out of it and just delete it. thats all we ask. that way everyones happy

biggestal
11-14-2007, 07:21 PM
is it that hard to right click something and click delete? the last few years they've been crackin down on people taking their trucks or bikes or quads or whatever off road. i got a truck and a dirtbike and ive had a few talkin tos. but that pic aint helpin them to help us out. why make such a big deal out of it and just delete it. thats all we ask. that way everyones happy

The moderator is free to delete it anytime, but hasn't.

Ugly
11-14-2007, 08:51 PM
buddy quit bieng such a dick, creating all this drama, get a life, fix ur shit., this isnt fucking high school.

Taxidermy
11-14-2007, 09:01 PM
[wako] [wako] [wako] [wako] [wako] [wako]

biggestal
11-14-2007, 09:11 PM
buddy quit bieng such a dick, creating all this drama, get a life, fix ur shit., this isnt fucking high school.

I don't see it that way. People don't like my pic, it's nothing to me.
Glad I didn't go to your high school.

epic3
11-14-2007, 09:44 PM
So.......... instead of baiting others............. tell us [cheers]

Thats all it seems he's here for otherwise he may have offered your polite inquiry an answer.
So I'll assume he's the same kinda guy to smash bottles in the rivers and beaches and leave other messes behind but I am also more than willing to retract my statment with a simple flaming free answer as to what he did to clean up after himself and yes you can call me a tree hugger. I wont take offence

Mud Slinging Dumb Fawker
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM
What the fuck are you doing i can see an oil leak on this truck why are you driving this thing its fucking the land up i cant understand this shit ahahahaha
looks like a sweet time

biggestal
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM
Thats all it seems he's here for otherwise he may have offered your polite inquiry an answer.
So I'll assume he's the same kinda guy to smash bottles in the rivers and beaches and leave other messes behind but I am also more than willing to retract my statment with a simple flaming free answer as to what he did to clean up after himself and yes you can call me a tree hugger. I wont take offence

It's irrelevant.

But I will stop posting on this thread, hopefully it will fade away.

Kelowna4runner
11-15-2007, 12:53 AM
biggesal,get a life fix ur shit and if i new what ur truck looked like and i saw u on the trails around kelowna i would take a pic of ur lic # and give it too the right people just because how you have acted in responding too the post,so ya get a life and yes watch out K??

northernman
11-15-2007, 06:23 AM
go fuck yourself Clean up the fuken oil man:mad: