PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the other side of Stave.

kscales
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
The other side of Stave that is:)

We boat @ Stave in the summer months and always see the 4x4'ers having fun on the flats as we go through the channel. I signed in to see all the pics of the mud bogging and decided to post this hello.

you guys know how to have fun:) I might have to get the truck dirty with all of you some time.

Good to see you all love the place as much as we do:)

Take care and throw a wave to us in the summer.

Taxidermy
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
:welcome:

duff
11-11-2007, 06:59 PM
hey there, whats yer boat look like, Im ther in mine 2 or 3 days a week in the summer,welcome to the funny farm

this is me, [cheers] [cheers]

4Lo
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Welcome fellow Stave slut.:D Do you have road access to your place or just boat access??

kscales
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys,

Duff, posting a pic. most of the times you will hear it before you see it :)

@ 4Lo.... We live in mission about 15 minutes away, we head to the lake as much as possible in the summer months for water sports and relaxation.

All pics taken @ Stave

duff
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
you suck,

and I only say that cauz Im reeeeeely jeluose of your boat, see ya in about 6 months I guess

duff
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
oh ya buy the way people are gona hasstle you for pics of the blonde now so may as well hand them over

4Lo
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Holy crap nice boat.[36]

kscales
11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Duff, dude, cuddy's are awesome no need to be jealous.... Have you ever spent the night on the lake? now I am jealous of that:)

Im surprised I have not seen you @ the launch or anything. what do you have for a tow truck?

Blond= my wife:) no pics of her yet, but maybe we will stop on shore @ the flats and hang for a bit. ( LOL- from the pics with the low water it doesn't seem to have as many stumps as I would have imagined)

Are you guys on the flats most summer weekends or is that a different group?

duff
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
I tow the boat with my wifes darango,( gray, with shinny rims) but I work 13 houre days 3 on 4 off so I do alot of my boating during the week but ushualy get out there on sundays, and ya I got the cuddy caus we had a new born so he could sleep on the boat, in 2 years he hasent sleped out there once, but it makes for a good napping spot for shure.

kscales
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Cool, will keep my eye out for both, we pull with a black F150.. do you 4X4 as well? looking at all these cool pics and cool trucks makes me want another hobby:)

duff
11-11-2007, 07:47 PM
i go boatin more than i go wheelin, mostly caus the wife likes boating and not so mutch the weelin, plus I cant be getting stranded in the bush with my 2 year old so I need to get out when I dont have him with me witch isnt very often, but livin in mission your close to lots of it,