PDA

View Full Version : coming right out--stave delinquents

DONKEY KONG
11-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Ok, coming right out with it...I was going to hide my identity for awhile then break it in but im going to be honest...
BEFORE YOU JUDGE!!!!!! Please consider...
I am one of the members of HARDCORE 4X4...yes the young punks WITH the white lifted cherokee at king of the pits with the messiest campsite. I really want to voice my regrets as i am deeply embarrassed. As much as i tried to yell at everyone to clean up more, i could have done more. ON THAT NOTE, i do wish that our condolences are taken seriously and no grudges are held against our small group or the white cherokee driver as it WASN'T just him...Yes we are young, dumb, and inexperienced, but we all have to start somewhere. I know there is no excuse for ignorance that WE ALL showed. Again i am deeply sincere when i say, on behalf of HARDCORE 4X4, we are very sorry. I will hesitate to disclose my vehicle information until an understanding is met...I hope everyone understands. Im not sure what else i can say to really show how embarrassed i am...Im sorry Dean, as i had a few conversations with you on the weekend. I am willing to take some verbal beating if one must. I give my word that in the next event, not only will our campsite be immaculate, but i will volunteer to stay behind to help clean other campsites. thank you for taking your time and consideration to read and please reply any thoughts or concerns.

sincerely
Tyson.

11-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Good on ya for coming foward and maning up.

gavman
11-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Only thing you forgot is the vaseline:D

Cookie
11-09-2007, 06:56 PM
awsome, good to hear i like people that step up to the plate. lets say on my part i respect what you wrote.

Irwin
11-09-2007, 07:06 PM
This is the guy with the white cherokee, and id like to say im sorry. Donkey kong and I had a conversation about this today and it will never happen again, and it wasnt just me, it was all of us. every single little punk that was there with us. We do want to come to Deans wicked events around b.c again, we dont want to hide, we dont want to be stranded out there and everyone just point and laugh at all of us, were noobs at this, we want to learn off you guys what it is all about, and i promise you guys this will never happen again.....
Irwin

Murd0c
11-09-2007, 07:29 PM
stepping up like that is one of the best things you can do, being young everyone makes mistakes. Good on you guys for comming out and taking responsiblities for the actions. I'm sure you guys learned your lesson and thats what matters.

Keep it clean have a great time and stop by and say hi if ya see us.

[cheers]

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 07:31 PM
ya i think thats the most that we can do id come forward and say we did wrong and ide just like to add we did not mean to disrespect the event in any way or dean the event cordinator for that matter...sorry fun in bc and we hope that this can be put behind us as for we have REALLLY learned from our mistakes and i think thats all we can do for we are young and dumb..lol

sincerely, BIG RIG (HARDCORE4X4)

HILLBILLY
11-09-2007, 07:33 PM
[iagree] good on ya for steppin' up

gavman
11-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Meant to add welcome to FIBC....[cheers]

Cheeky
11-09-2007, 07:35 PM
good on ya boyz,now go fill your trucks with garbage from around stave and you will be forgivin,put your $$$ where your mouth is and go clean up some shit[cheers]

Ironman
11-09-2007, 07:44 PM
your lucky some members are forgiving. i know im not, itll be real interesting to see what happens next time your out and leave all hungover from a event if you ve cleaned up or not

4Lo
11-09-2007, 07:52 PM
You guys are'nt dumb just irresponsible. What you do in the future to correct those mistakes will make you a better person. I am glad you guys realize that by owning up you already have made a difference. Now like Cheeky said go fill your trucks up with trail garbage and post some pics and I know I will change my opinion. Do the 4wdabc run tommorrow and help make a difference.

Legend
11-09-2007, 08:01 PM
good on you for coming out but theres still no excuse for leaving a mess of any sort, when any of the members here go camping u cant even tell anyone was there because its cleaner when they left then when they arrived.

Its not just for the environment but who the fuck wants to go camping and clean up the site first because some ignorent people were to lazy or to good to clean up after them selves.

just my 2 cents

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 08:06 PM
thanks for voicing your guys opinions and letting us know how you feel and not just holding a grude against us...we really appreciate it alot..keep them coming because i wanna know how everyone feels.

4Lo
11-09-2007, 08:08 PM
like I said pick a trail, do a day trip, clean up some shit, take pics and post up.[36]

Taxidermy
11-09-2007, 08:10 PM
welcome

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 08:13 PM
alright when we go out there next which WILL be soon..we will collect garbage and take pics and post up..

BIG RIG (HARDCORE4X4)

Lynx
11-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Their ya go Deaner. Fucking sweet you's finally signed up. Right on, I think everything's good now...

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 08:32 PM
hey corey i already had an account man...lol...reeeemember

[cheers] HARDCORE4X4 [cheers]

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 08:34 PM
ya i think everything is good now and were going to do a garbage run..and YOUR IN ON IT BITCH!!!...to tell people that we are for real man

4Lo
11-09-2007, 08:39 PM
..and YOUR IN ON IT BITCH!!!...

Who me?? Or you talkin about your buddy up there??

Redneck Cowgirl
11-09-2007, 08:43 PM
[cheers] Welcome to the site... We all have made mistakes... but learning for then is all that really matters... the folks on this site are great people, and any newbe could learn a lot from them... I have[36]

Redneck Cowgirl
11-09-2007, 08:45 PM
like I said pick a trail, do a day trip, clean up some shit, take pics and post up.[36]
:s30x: make a effort [36]

BIG RIG
11-09-2007, 08:46 PM
no iwasnt talking about you..i was talking about my buddy lynxs which is my friend corey a member of hardcore 4x4

[cheers] HARDCORE4X4 [cheers]

SquirreL-E
11-09-2007, 08:55 PM
your lucky some members are forgiving. i know im not, itll be real interesting to see what happens next time your out and leave all hungover from a event if you ve cleaned up or not

[stupid] [stupid]

20 bucks says they dont clean up next time either go fuck yourself

4Lo
11-09-2007, 08:56 PM
no iwasnt talking about you..

I kinda fingered that.lol. [cheers]

Irwin
11-09-2007, 10:11 PM
i bet you a hundered we will clean up next time were up there!

lornix
11-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Having had some experience cleaning up after others at campsites, I was a little pissed to hear about it, but having not attended the event I didn't really comment on it. But I am glad you guys came forward. Good on ya. Educate your friends and help instill the proper off road values and it's all good. You guys and those who come after will inherit these places like all of us have. Use it well and use it wise.

Cheers. [cheers]

SquirreL-E
11-09-2007, 10:48 PM

I'll beleive it when I see it. :rolleyes:

Always broke
11-09-2007, 10:52 PM
OK i will hold judgement till next time:dontknow:

DONKEY KONG
11-10-2007, 12:26 AM
I'll beleive it when I see it. :rolleyes:

Thank-you for your dead honesty and i hope to not only meet but exceed your expectations. And yes actions speak louder than words and a picture to prove it will be a definite.

Cece
11-10-2007, 10:02 AM
good on ya for admitting it.

it takes a big man to admit when they are wrong. I respect you for that.

keep it clean from now on , ok???

and... welcome to FIBC!!! [cheers]

DONKEY KONG
11-10-2007, 10:12 AM
You bet and thanks!

Toyquad
11-10-2007, 10:30 AM
being sorry for something doesnt mean shit if your just gonna do it again

DONKEY KONG
11-10-2007, 10:34 AM
which is true, which is why i have said actions speak louder than words...right now all i have is my word...next time were out not only are we going to clean our site but we' re going to clean a couple trails...i guarantee you it will never happen again.

Ironman
11-10-2007, 01:18 PM
i guarantee you it will never happen again.

man so far your word means less than shit to at least a few

epic3
11-10-2007, 04:02 PM

tryin to figure a payout for cleanin up after yourself?

4Lo
11-10-2007, 09:41 PM
man so far your word means less than shit to at least a few

Wow a heart of steel hey ironman?

Ironman
11-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Wow a heart of steel hey ironman?

my heart IS a chunk of steel as a matter of fact more than a few will tell you that[cheers]

Squishy
11-11-2007, 01:00 AM
my heart IS a chunk of steel as a matter of fact more than a few will tell you that[cheers]

iron man is just a big wussy teddy bear[22]

youngun
11-11-2007, 01:11 AM
why do all the other young kids named Tyson have to be asshats

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 01:19 AM
why do all the other young kids named Tyson have to be asshats

K, so why am I an "asshat" and I am young but I am not a kid Thank-you.

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Your not allowed to ask questions, let alone are you that dumb that you have to ask why your an asshat? [16] [16]

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 01:38 AM
No, I believe I am entitled to ask for explanations...I came out with my condolences and my explanations asking for comments...Therefore entitling me to respond to those comments...Ive said what Ive done, said how it was ignorant, said i was sorry and that i would fix it...so whats the point to the "asshat" comment regarding my name and age???

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 01:45 AM
holy shit you guys why is he an "asshat"...lol...and squirrel E acting all tough..he probably didnt even care about any of this and your just throwing in your two cents so that other people see it or your friends see it and want in on it to...weve said were sorry..haha what more do you want us to do man...teleport to your house and clean your garbage...because that will never happen...all we have right now is our words and soon to be actions ans if you dont realize this and cant accept how we are trying to make this situation better then maybe you should quit talking and keep your comments to yourself big guy..thanks

sincerely, BIG RIG HARDCORE4X4[cheers]

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 01:56 AM
.[ibacon]. .[ibacon].

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 02:10 AM
I don't understand...

FKN MRK
11-11-2007, 03:45 AM
I don't understand...

UU
11-11-2007, 07:43 AM
How sorry are you ?

Did you go back and clean up your shit ??

Explorer guy418
11-11-2007, 08:13 AM
cleaning up after yourself is just common sense... your mom should of tought you that ... yeah dean prob helps and you can get some pointers but saying o we wanna learn from you.. i dont think dean and otheres are having a school for cleanup....

In The Zone
11-11-2007, 08:28 AM
:dontknow:drama

[16]
same old same old

FKN MRK
11-11-2007, 09:22 AM
:dontknow:drama

[16]
same old same old

[16]

HEAVY METAL
11-11-2007, 09:31 AM
well im glad too see u've rrealized that u have done somethign wrong and are tryin too rectify it. time will tell .

still not welcome too my events... on epost aint gonna changew that... yo

youngun
11-11-2007, 09:42 AM
its like a new gaybait revolution

MikeWild
11-11-2007, 10:30 AM
If you want to redeem yourselves, here's an idea that I'm almost certain will help. Load up with some garbage bags and head back on out to Stave and help out with the search for John. Bring enough garbage bags to hand out to the other folks searching as well. If you have a utility trailer, bring that too. At the end of the day, have everyone pile their 'gatherings' into your truck and or trailer and dispose of it properly. I think that'll speak volumes instead of trying to win some respect on the internet.

Lynx
11-11-2007, 12:32 PM
If you want to redeem yourselves, here's an idea that I'm almost certain will help. Load up with some garbage bags and head back on out to Stave and help out with the search for John. Bring enough garbage bags to hand out to the other folks searching as well. If you have a utility trailer, bring that too. At the end of the day, have everyone pile their 'gatherings' into your truck and or trailer and dispose of it properly. I think that'll speak volumes instead of trying to win some respect on the internet.

They phoned me last night to say they were going up and doing pretty much that. drama

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 01:01 PM
they were? what about YOU? why the fuck arent you going up to? hrmm? oh because you werent there to mess it up? so fucken what, they're your friends, your apart of hardcore 4x4 -*that still makes me laugh*- get your ass up there too and help!

just sayin :D

degsey
11-11-2007, 01:09 PM
what makes u so great oh mighty god. I think poeple forgave u when u made a fatal mistake on this site

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
we just got back from stave helping look for john kahler...no luck yet but there is still hope people.....everyone should be out there helping look for him..come on guys..and we cleaned our site up and more and we took pictures which will be posted up later on in the day.it was a great turn out today for the search and hopefully many more turn outs like that will continue...well thats all i gotta say

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 03:38 PM
How sorry are you ?

Did you go back and clean up your shit ??

So big rig and i just got back from stave helping for the search for Johnny. To all of those who DIDN'T sit at home and beak off on the computer, i take off my hat to you, its not easy work but those who care about a friend, relative or fellow wheeler put the effort out there. And i was under the influence that someone had to stay after and clean up after us however the campsite didnt change. The campsite is now clean as well as the immediate surrounding area. We filled two garbage bags but were not done yet. Dean, I'm sorry you feel that way...I've done all that i could but apparently second chances arent given. I'm sorry everyone else who we have offended or disappointed. I hope you can forgive us.

See you out in the mud.

Tyson.

NickB
11-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Good on ya, Now next time you better have more beer with ya. [cheers]

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 04:05 PM
what makes u so great oh mighty god. I think poeple forgave u when u made a fatal mistake on this site

Is that rhetoricle or does squirell e actually have a flaw?:eek:

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
yoo g'dang billy sue bob right i did! but then again i have numerous flaws, dont be mistaken by my beauty...

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 04:19 PM
yoo g'dang billy sue bob right i did! but then again i have numerous flaws, dont be mistaken by my beauty...

Uhh...ya...beauty, right...?:dontknow:

duff
11-11-2007, 04:28 PM
:fighting0071: [j] [j] :party0010: :party0010: :party0010: :party0010:

MikeWild
11-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Good job heading back out there! It's a step in the right direction! [cheers]

RIFF RAFF
11-11-2007, 05:06 PM
out of curiosity are you saying that the campsite you stayed at was the gated beach? and the little camping area you camped at you left a big mess did'nt clean it and went up today and cleaned it all up?

4Lo
11-11-2007, 06:16 PM
You got a long way to go to redeem yourselves on this site. Apologies are accepted here but the flaming will go on forever. The fact your a boob sorry I mean noob means it will last longer than forever....

Aight continue.....

Shera
11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I have to say that I meet these 2 guys this morning and when they came into the first aid trailer they said even to them they made a mistake and were there to do some clean up first and then they would help with the search , so words can mean action [which did happen] and I think they did a very good job showing up and did their best [as if we all haven't made mistakes when we were younger ,these guys went and corrected an error [36]

4Lo
11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
just buggin':D

Shera
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
I know ,I have been on the site long enough but some people don't realize that at times when they read some posts

RIFF RAFF
11-11-2007, 06:37 PM
i kinda agree with shera. i wanted to know if the camping mess was left over the week. because we have everybody harping on these guys but they also camped with us and i wonder if us left the mess behind too. we are supposed to leave it cleaner then when we got there. but what if we all left knowing that mess was still there?

4Lo
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Then your all guilty.:D

I am in the clear because I did not attend the weekend festivities.soooo....[11] :D

RIFF RAFF
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
i was'nt there either. i'm just putting us all into one group. i think its called treading the water lightly.

4Lo
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Kinda like jesus.

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Yes the mess was there since KOTP last weekend...it was also added to...and thank-you Shera for acknowledging our efforts[36] [cheers] [36]

FKN MRK
11-11-2007, 08:17 PM
i kinda agree with shera. i wanted to know if the camping mess was left over the week. because we have everybody harping on these guys but they also camped with us and i wonder if us left the mess behind too. we are supposed to leave it cleaner then when we got there. but what if we all left knowing that mess was still there?

:confused0006: Well...Dean and I walked the site at the gated beach on monday morning. we (dean mostly) picked up 2 bags worth of garbage, and left the beach clean. most of the mess was in the one spot but we walked around and picked up all the emptys and shit we could find.

Yes...we cleaned up their mess

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 10:21 PM
hey i would just like to let everyone know...that our camp site was right across the road from the first aid trailer at the meeting spot at the john kahler camp....perhaps we were not the people at the gated beach community...i dont even know where the gated beach community is..

BIG RIG HARDCORE4X4[cheers]

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 10:33 PM
can someone tell me exactly where the gated beach community is...because like i said we were just off the main logging road in the bushes near the john kahler camp...you said you cleaned up 2 garbage bags of stuff and when we went to help search for john on sunday morning our camp site was untouched meaning garbage was still there and donkeykong and i cleaned it all up and only filled half a bag, however, the other bag and a half and cushion we found were in the surrounding area...im confused

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
wheres the pictures you guys claim to haven taken while cleaning up? just curious, cause everyone here will take hotwheelz word over yours if you got the pics to prove it, with you 2 in the pictures cleaning it up... post em up, if not, nobody like a liar :)

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
well hey squirrel E can you tell us where the gated beach community is though...

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 10:44 PM
oh and ya the pictures will be posted within an hour by donkey kong so stay posted squirrel E.

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
no sir i cannot :) i never get out i sit at home all day on the computer being an asshole, so i cannot tell you where anything is...

WILL DO MISTER!

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 10:50 PM
oh ya thats right.[1b]

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 11:47 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/nesdolian/SSPX0155.jpg

NOT OUR CAMPSITE|||||VVVVV
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/nesdolian/SSPX0153.jpg

BUT CLEANED ANYWAYS|||||VVVVV
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/nesdolian/SSPX0152.jpg

ALL CLEAN(however i'd like a rake next time for the little stuff)||||VVVV
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/nesdolian/SSPX0154.jpg
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g80/nesdolian/SSPX0156.jpg

DONKEY KONG
11-11-2007, 11:50 PM

I think all this has been mistaken for another site as like big rig said, our site was untouched...

B
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM
hardcore 4x4 in the stock cher w mallterrians .... ..... ?

i think u boys forund ur calling.....

Irwin
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM
and thats his jeep he is driving for now...
wait tell you see his new jeep yj....id tell you more but ud have to wait...

BIG RIG
11-11-2007, 11:58 PM
uhm...well donkey kong is driving the stock jeep for now because his motor is fucked in his yj right now so hes getting a new motor in it...this thing is huge so dont worry its not like a shit load of posers..not that i really care what others may think because we do this for fun....it has a 9 inch lift with 35's on it so dont you worry there tiger

SquirreL-E
11-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Well I must say.... GOOD JORB.

but next time, You guys need to be dressed in little maids outfits :happy0045:

[ibacon][ibacon]

BIG RIG
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
i bet youde like that squirrel E...lol...and i bet youde be the one down there taking the pictures

SquirreL-E
11-12-2007, 12:09 AM
You damn right i would be, its why i said it, ;) mind if i pinch your bum while im at it? :lovesick:

BIG RIG
11-12-2007, 12:10 AM
no as long as you give me a tip..no wait...or a beer

BIG RIG
11-12-2007, 12:12 AM
well im hitting the hay right after i size up my maid outfit here ..so ill talk to yall tomorrow..c ya

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 12:16 AM
wow you two are really cute eh?[1c]

SquirreL-E
11-12-2007, 12:18 AM
you two? dont you mean us 3? your comin too cutie ;)

Irwin
11-12-2007, 12:40 AM
is everyone getting along yet? i say we all have a beer and party on!!

RIFF RAFF
11-12-2007, 05:34 AM
:confused0006: Well...Dean and I walked the site at the gated beach on monday morning. we (dean mostly) picked up 2 bags worth of garbage, and left the beach clean. most of the mess was in the one spot but we walked around and picked up all the emptys and shit we could find.

well then as usual i should just keep my mouth shut unless i know what i'm talking about. sorry guys.....................

HEAVY METAL
11-12-2007, 08:47 AM
the messy campsite was at the gated beach during KOTP. it was the white cherokke that was parked one over from my ford. the reason i am extra pissed is cauze that is our spot that we have the key too. that i ahve spent soemtime preppin git so we can get in and camp there

but hey man... good job guys..

FKN MRK
11-12-2007, 09:00 AM
well then as usual i should just keep my mouth shut unless i know what i'm talking about. sorry guys.....................

[cheers] no need to apologize Mandy...seems that a bunch of people got the spot mixed up. if you hadnt asked we wouldnt have realized that we're talkin about 2 different camps.[d]

:deadhorse:

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 09:35 AM
that is our spot that we have the key too.

ya Dean where we camped, there was no gate...so ya this whole thing was a misunderstanding...however, we also assumed it was us knowing we left a mess in our site...so in a way its good that we got mixed up because now our (minor mess) will never be left again and some extra shit was cleaned thanks to big rig and I.

and thanks squirrel e:party0010:

4Lo
11-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Nice. god job way to step up to the plate. Now you can come over and wash and detail my dodge.

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Nice. god job way to step up to the plate. Now you can come over and wash and detail my dodge.

sorry dude i've got a date with squirrel e and big rig later[33]

Irwin
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM
k dean. did the white cherokee have hardcore 4x4 on the windshild and black fender flairs?

Apathy
11-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Whatever, we'll get over it.. we all normally do, lots of beer,lots of safety meetings.

But come on guys.. Harcore4x4?
That just sounds like you need your ass kicked.. expecially driving that jeep in the pics

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Whatever, we'll get over it.. we all normally do, lots of beer,lots of safety meetings.

But come on guys.. Harcore4x4?
That just sounds like you need your ass kicked.. expecially driving that jeep in the pics

OK!!!!!!!!!! that jeep is my beater while my yj (lifted to shit!!) is getting a new motor...the group is just starting and we have to work our ways up...and hardcore 4x4 is better than softcore 4x4!!!

Candy
11-12-2007, 07:05 PM
hhaahah softcore 4x4 sounds dirty

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 07:10 PM
ha ha ya i knjow were were talking about it...hardcore, softcore, dp...:confused0006:

Candy
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
hahaha i dunno id stick with hardcore... eventually it will have more meaning

Apathy
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
OK!!!!!!!!!! that jeep is my beater while my yj (lifted to shit!!) is getting a new motor...the group is just starting and we have to work our ways up...and hardcore 4x4 is better than softcore 4x4!!!

lifted to shit on 35's? its just a little presumptuous.

Oh and you all need to get it right.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/87pathy/DSC00030.jpg

Candy
11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Homegrown... i like it

Lynx
11-12-2007, 09:06 PM
yeah but hardcore 4x4 rhymes!

Homegrown 4x4 is pretty awesome though.

Tyson your jeep is freaking sexy, couple keywords i'd mention....twin turbo and ford 9 inch.

His stock cherokee doesn't have a hardcore 4x4 decal on it.

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
ha ha thanks cory. and ya i replaced the rear springs today so its 5 inches higher ish...but i am getting either 38's or 39's for my next set...oh ya and a couple other key words for ya: 44 chromoly upfront with 4:56's and an electric locker, rear has full time detroit, to be exo-caged, custom 1/4" steel bumpers...:owned: [1e]

sorry cory correction there...no more turbo's...getting a new motor...so

Troy
11-12-2007, 10:33 PM

DONKEY KONG
11-12-2007, 10:36 PM

ha ha nice...so dont read it...:confused0006:go fuck yourself

Cheeky
11-12-2007, 11:43 PM

that a big COCK,for that woe-men to be lookin ya in the eyes SIDEWAYS while blowin ya :confused0006: [36] [36] [36]

Redneck Cowgirl
11-13-2007, 12:03 AM
WOW.. guys make a mess and they get more attention then when my boobs got posted :dontknow:

Cheeky
11-13-2007, 12:17 AM
WOW.. guys make a mess and they get more attention then when my boobs got posted :dontknow:

hmmmmmmmmmmm,please refresh my memory:party0010:

Hello Kitty
11-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Ok, coming right out with it...I was going to hide my identity for awhile then break it in but im going to be honest...
BEFORE YOU JUDGE!!!!!! Please consider...
I am one of the members of HARDCORE 4X4...yes the young punks WITH the white lifted cherokee at king of the pits with the messiest campsite. I really want to voice my regrets as i am deeply embarrassed. As much as i tried to yell at everyone to clean up more, i could have done more. ON THAT NOTE, i do wish that our condolences are taken seriously and no grudges are held against our small group or the white cherokee driver as it WASN'T just him...Yes we are young, dumb, and inexperienced, but we all have to start somewhere. I know there is no excuse for ignorance that WE ALL showed. Again i am deeply sincere when i say, on behalf of HARDCORE 4X4, we are very sorry. I will hesitate to disclose my vehicle information until an understanding is met...I hope everyone understands. Im not sure what else i can say to really show how embarrassed i am...Im sorry Dean, as i had a few conversations with you on the weekend. I am willing to take some verbal beating if one must. I give my word that in the next event, not only will our campsite be immaculate, but i will volunteer to stay behind to help clean other campsites. thank you for taking your time and consideration to read and please reply any thoughts or concerns.

sincerely
Tyson.

we all fuck up and no one EVER is perfect. we can all learn from mistakes and try are best to respect the bush.

your learnin that's a good step. pass it on to others in the bush and even on your block to clean up and recycle and smoke alot of meth and be good human being and tip your hat's to the alien ships above our heads.

oh and don't fuck up again or the beats are gonna hurts bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cheers]

Hello Kitty
11-13-2007, 12:20 AM
we all fuck up and no one EVER is perfect. we can all learn from mistakes and try are best to respect the bush.

your learnin that's a good step. pass it on to others in the bush and even on your block to clean up and recycle and smoke alot of meth and be good human being and tip your hat's to the alien ships above our heads.

[cheers]

OldEnuff
11-13-2007, 12:34 AM

OldEnuff
11-13-2007, 12:35 AM

oh and don't fuck up again or the beats are gonna hurts bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[cheers]

Hello Kitty
11-13-2007, 12:46 AM
and done.

Trouble
11-13-2007, 12:56 AM

Wow... [16] we've got to go through that again :confused: ... are you serious? [35]

Way to hijack a thread though....:confused0006: [15] HAHAHAHA

Redneck Cowgirl
11-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Nope, just a little jelous :p LOL ok now i am dropping this one

redneck princess
11-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the site. Good on ya for steppin' up but I just hope ya guys wont do it again!!

Cookie
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
yup just mention boobs and itll throw everyone off track.... LOL

Kinslayer
11-13-2007, 03:29 PM
What about 'Medium core 4x4'?

Oh, and I sure hope a dirty old mattress and 15 2L popbottles isn't your campsite.