PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

epic3
09-21-2007, 11:33 PM
I gots me big dog. I adopted him Ringle the trouble maker everybody hates him but he's mine and he's OG. Now I got my new dog Maple the OG pimp mack daddy dashy straight up gangsta yo and Marie told me she want to have his boys cut off. Why I dont know. It aint right.
How can he be OG pimp mack daddy with gangsta lean if he has no kahunas to back his shit up
This aint right I'm standin my ground. What do you valuble members of internet society (yeah right) think?

epic3
09-21-2007, 11:33 PM
shit drunk me wrong room

RIFF RAFF
09-21-2007, 11:35 PM
whats og

epic3
09-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Original Gangsta

sheeeeeeeat you should know that

surreysinner
09-22-2007, 12:12 AM
My dog got meaner after i snipped his gonads.

kootenaycat
09-22-2007, 12:19 AM
I gots me big dog. I adopted him Ringle the trouble maker everybody hates him but he's mine and he's OG. Now I got my new dog Maple the OG pimp mack daddy dashy straight up gangsta yo and Marie told me she want to have his boys cut off. Why I dont know. It aint right.
How can he be OG pimp mack daddy with gangsta lean if he has no kahunas to back his shit up
This aint right I'm standin my ground. What do you valuble members of internet society (yeah right) think?

WTF? I'm not hip on the City lingo. :D

All I know is we got our dog snipped at 6 months before he had a "taste" for the ladies! :eek: Fawk I'm glad I'm not a dog. :eek:

epic3
09-22-2007, 12:24 AM
he's a friendly 10 pound dog with documented champion bloodlines

and the bitches say he's hooooooot

almost brought a tear to my eye when she suggested it dudes he's only 9 months old I'm still the proud daddy waitin for his nuts to drop not even thinkin bout loppin em off

kootenaycat
09-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, I've got a friendly 60lb border collie/Black lab X who's forgot what his nuts were for about 9 years ago.

Unless you're going to breed it, snip it. Keep the personal feelings out of the question! :D And yah I've been snipped, so I know (sorta) what my poor dog went through. It just makes sex more fun now, no risk of havin little ones runnin around unexpected! :D

surreysinner
09-22-2007, 01:59 AM
Well, I've got a friendly 60lb border collie/Black lab X who's forgot what his nuts were for about 9 years ago.

Unless you're going to breed it, snip it. Keep the personal feelings out of the question! :D And yah I've been snipped, so I know (sorta) what my poor dog went through. It just makes sex more fun now, no risk of havin little ones runnin around unexpected! :D

DAMN, made my boys tighten up a bit right there.:vroam:

UU
09-22-2007, 06:53 AM

epic3
09-22-2007, 08:12 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelizard
09-22-2007, 09:05 AM
its more stressfull on a dog to constantly be defending his territory ......he'll be happier without them ..........(thats what i'm tellin Liz anyway!) .......besides you can have fake ones put on if your that worried about them

lizard
09-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I dont want fake balls

hey maybe I can get ones the size of ostrich eggs ......compete with the silicone boobys

MikeWild
09-24-2007, 03:41 PM
You should be able to answer this yourself Phil, doesn't Marie already keep yer balls in a box stashed away somewhere secret where you can't find them? :D

B
09-24-2007, 03:45 PM
I dont want fake balls

hey maybe I can get ones the size of ostrich eggs ......compete with the silicone boobys

lol .... then u would have that cowboy walk ...

at least with us guy's u get to keep the boy's so it's kinda like it never happend ... ;)

epic3
09-24-2007, 10:39 PM
You should be able to answer this yourself Phil, doesn't Marie already keep yer balls in a box stashed away somewhere secret where you can't find them? :D

It aint secret its called her snatch

BALLS DEEP BABY!!!!!![36]